Mousasi and Kennedy going at it on Twitter !

Roger Gracie took him down. He's not hard to take down and he's never fought someone with the top game of Mous. He still has a human face and after a few punches and elbows it's not hard to imagine a stoppage.
That's the reason?

That the 2x adcc gold medalist and the 10x world bjj champ "took him down".......yeah he got a takedown,thing is he couldn't do anything on the mat(gracie's top game is eons ahead of moose's)

That reasoning is silly

As far as eating some gnp...

Ok in the UNLIKELY scenerio(and disregarding the fact that jacare/miller/roger/bisbing all engaged in prolonged grappling exchanges with him and couldn't establish a strong enough base to land substantial gnp)....I'm still gonna say that its highly unlikely that a guy whose NEVER been stopped by strikes or tapped gets stopped

Gegard can completely outclass kennedy on the feet and win a easy dec.

But I'll take any bet you wanna make that if they fight gegard does NOT stop kennedy

Kennedy can be a funny guy. I was laughing my ass off when he called out all sorts of people on twitter with some of the goofiest "trash talking" ever because he was having a hard time getting fights. This seems to be the same ole, same ole, with Mousasi taking the bait.

Fight also makes sense, now for it to happen.

That's the reason?

That the 2x adcc gold medalist and the 10x world bjj champ "took him down".......yeah he got a takedown,thing is he couldn't do anything on the mat(gracie's top game is eons ahead of moose's)

That reasoning is silly

As far as eating some gnp...

Ok in the UNLIKELY scenerio(and disregarding the fact that jacare/miller/roger/bisbing all engaged in prolonged grappling exchanges with him and couldn't establish a strong enough base to land substantial gnp)....I'm still gonna say that its highly unlikely that a guy whose NEVER been stopped by strikes or tapped gets stopped

Gegard can completely outclass kennedy on the feet and win a easy dec.

But I'll take any bet you wanna make that if they fight gegard does NOT stop kennedy

A BJJ champ not a wrestling champ took him down with ease. And in MMA Rober's top game is nowhere near Moose's. MMA is not bjj.

Kennedy's only shot is to try to get as many TD's and control as long as possible, but Gegard is now privy on the wrestlers and he's trolling them with the low stance. He ain't playing the "I don't care if you take me down" game. He now cares.

Kennedy's TDs are super slick and good, but it's so obvious what he's going to do that Gegard's going to come in super prepared. He will put a hurting on Kennedy like no one's been able to so far. Even if it's not a stop he will batter him for the duration of the fight. He can even beat Kennedy up from his guard.

Back