Mousasi and Kennedy going at it on Twitter !

Does he mean Rory Macdonald?

I believe Moose is referring to Sir John Alexander Macdonald who was the first Prime Minister of Canada.

John_Macdonald.jpg

Moose Saucy is gonna laid down a beating on Kennedy.

Props to Kennedy for making this fight interesting though and Moose Saucy for saying shit back lol. War Moose Saucy!

Kennedy is asking for an ass whooping. Mousasi will slap him silly.

I hope the UFC doesn't make this fight. Kennedy will just wrestle him, and anyone who doesn't see that is delusional. Sure Mousasi's wrestling has gotten better and is underrated. But "Gotten Better" and "Underrated" simply doesn't cut it against a truly elite wrestler like Kennedy. Knowing that Jackson is his coach, if this fight is made, Kennedy will go to his bread and butter and wrestle him to a guaranteed 5 rd decision because both are too hard to finish. Then there will be complaints on sherdog about "OH MAH GAH! KENNEDY UBER BORIIIIING! OH MAH GAH, GREG JACKSON = DESTROYED THE SPORT"

Mousasi vs Luke Rockhold is a much more exciting match-up. Both are confident in their striking, and it will be a much more exciting fight which may have a better chance of producing a finish.

Tim Kennedy needs to fight someone next that will challenge him in his strongest areas. Such as an elite grappler like Jacare, or an elite wrestler like Romero. Then, he will probably have to find another way to win the fight, which in-turn may cause Greg Jackson and his team to come up with a more creative game plan in order to win the fights.

These are the right match-ups to make. I hope the UFC doesn't get swayed by their trash talk.

I hope the UFC doesn't make this fight. Kennedy will just wrestle him, and anyone who doesn't see that is delusional. Sure Mousasi's wrestling has gotten better and is underrated. But "Gotten Better" and "Underrated" simply doesn't cut it against a truly elite wrestler like Kennedy. Knowing that Jackson is his coach, if this fight is made, Kennedy will go to his bread and butter and wrestle him to a guaranteed 5 rd decision because both are too hard to finish. Then there will be complaints on sherdog about "OH MAH GAH! KENNEDY UBER BORIIIIING! OH MAH GAH, GREG JACKSON = DESTROYED THE SPORT"

Mousasi vs Luke Rockhold is a much more exciting match-up. Both are confident in their striking, and it will be a much more exciting fight which may have a better chance of producing a finish.

Tim Kennedy needs to fight someone next that will challenge him in his strongest areas. Such as an elite grappler like Jacare, or an elite wrestler like Romero. Then, he will probably have to find another way to win the fight, which in-turn may cause Greg Jackson and his team to come up with a more creative game plan in order to win the fights.

These are the right match-ups to make. I hope the UFC doesn't get swayed by their trash talk.

Agree, this kind of high level gatekeepers wrestlers should fight another fighters with their style. Instead of just bith of them because they are boring.
This is why the Okami cut is so bullshit. Now they will waste an exciting fighter as Mousasi against Kennedy instead of an Okami-Kennedy fight, which would be a really interesting fight because they netutralize each other their smothering games.

I looked at both Kennedy, and Mousasi's twitter. I dont see the Moe tweet, or Gegard calling him a Midget.

Just checked both of their twitter and.................both of the posts are still there. Do you even internet?

If I recall correctly, after last fight night Kennedy and Rockhold were named as possible next fights for Moose. Moose said he didn't care who he fiught next and Kennedy did a very inscure and lame attempt and indirect to call out moose to fight him in his home town, hoping Moose would respond. Mousasi didn't respond, and preferred fighting in Japan.

Apparently Kennedy want this fight and continues with a ..... random comparisment. He should talk to Sonnen to find out how to troll/ call out properly. Kennedy has nothing for the elite MW, and will remain gatekeeper.

Hate when people use "bwahahahah" or "bahahahaha".

Terrible.

Lol "goofy look alike macdonald clown." Moose is an awesome fighter but has the personality of a paper bag IMO. That would be a good fight.

I get that Kennedy is trying to talk his way into the spotlight, he is just so bad at it.

It will be satisfying to see Gegard shut him up.

Who is he to judge anyone's appearance?
He is creepy looking and reminds me of this guy, especially the way his skin hangs off his face and his weird looking muscles.

WiseauLead.jpg

Lol "goofy look alike macdonald clown." Moose is an awesome fighter but has the personality of a paper bag IMO. That would be a good fight.

And Kennedy has the personality of a child,dude simply isnt funny.

Itd be a close fight though,I dislike Kennedy but he is very skilled.

Szyslak doesn't sound armenian at all. more like central-eastern Europe. this guy on the other hand...

200px-Seymour_Skinner.png

Oh Armin. He's definitely Armenian. Moe says he's Armenian in an episode btw. His name definitely does not sound it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back