Mousasi and Kennedy going at it on Twitter !

tim kennedy looks like wallace from wallace & gromit. i'm dead serious

Damn. Kennedy McBlanket is a terrible match up for Mousasi who is known for not dealing too well with guys who can hold him down.

On the other hand its a good test for him. If he can overcome Kennedy's wrestling he probably deserves a shot at the champ in a fight or two

Kennedy is a really bad match-up for Mousasi. He has the wrestling to take him down and keep him there.

Get him Mousasi. Would be a 1 or 2 round rekking!!

Mousasi is elite...when its all said and done Bisping will be Kennedys best win. Mousasi would merc the count with something nasty inside of 2 rounds..Kennedy,like Munoz, has ONE path to victory. That would be humping dream catcher for 25(or 15)..

Kennedy tough to finish so,
Mousasi 50-45

Love Moose, but realize this is a bad match up for him. Hope he would destroy him. Can't hear Kennedy thank the troops again.

"What we do is easy..."

this is one ugly trend. I don't wont fighters getting fights because of trash talk on twitter and media.

Screw Chael for making this a thing

Oh Armin. He's definitely Armenian. Moe says he's Armenian in an episode btw. His name definitely does not sound it.

in another episode he states that he's dutch and moved to the stahes when in fact he's Italian-Polish

the origins of moe are not 100% clear, but his surname is Polish.....he's probably Italian-Polish

not armenian, not dutch

That's the first time I've seen Mousasi gotten to.

Make the fight, Joe; we all want to know if Mousasi has improved his wrestling enough to be in the elite.

Well then you better match him up with a better opponent because Kennedy is not elite.

If gegard can avoid bein taken down and humped for 15 or 25 mins, then he will smash Kennedy.

Last edited:
in another episode he states that he's dutch and moved to the stahes when in fact he's Italian-Polish

the origins of moe are not 100% clear, but his surname is Polish.....he's probably Italian-Polish

not armenian, not dutch

His heart lies with Netherlands, Armenia and Japan(where he made a name for himself)..This is where is loyalty lays.

Moe-Souzlazki

not armenian, not dutch

Are you talking about the Armenian Assassin?

kennedy cherry picking ranked fighters with bad wrestling i think

Gegard really should push for Rockhold fight cause in most peoples eyes their both top 5 so I could see the winner actually getting a title shot...It wouldn't be far fetched.

Kennedy #6 and Mousasi #7 but in Vegas Gegard would be a -240 favorite...I m just saying this because beating Kennedy doesn't do much . Don't get me wrong, its another win over top 10 but beating a now evolved Rockhold does a WHOLE lot more.

Mousasi - Rockhold is a pk'em fight amongst 2 top 5 mws(in most people view)..Imo, could main event any card..F.o.y worthy.

I've heard from reliable sources that Tim Kennedy has successfully cured over a thousand people of insomnia.

Back