Mousasi and Kennedy going at it on Twitter !

Mousasinate, he's going to Mousasinate him.

I like that.

Damn, Moose is dangerous enough when he looks bored as shit fresh out of bed. I can't imagine how much hes going to hurt Kennedy now that someone has finally managed to fire him up a bit.

Kennedy should have replied with Kermit the Frog (Mousasi sounds like him)

Like both fighters Mousasi takes this

Rather see Anderson vs Mousasi when Anderson is back. Been wanting this fight for years

Last edited:
Kennedy is a really bad match-up for Mousasi. He has the wrestling to take him down and keep him there.

Well in all fairness his tdd looked better last fight so this will be a great opportunity to get some more experience against wrestlers

bet Kennedy already ordered his ghotstwriter to write an unfunny rant for yahoo mma blog or what it was and his rangerup sponsor is casting to make lame anti dutch vids. guy is so annoying and tries so hard to be funny. hope mousasi destroys him.

Possibly the most emotion I've ever seen Mousasi show.

ughh.. looks like this fight will happen. I hate watching all Kennedy fights. I have zero interest to see him, not matter the opponent.

Mousasinate, he's going to Mousasinate him.
If he keeps it standing (not guaranteed, I was impressed by Kennedy's performance vs. Bisping) then it's not really that hard to imagine him wobbling Kennedy with a stiff counter jab or cross, and then hopping on his back en route to the finish Cowboy style.

We all know how this fight would play out. Ankle pick, kiss Moose's feet till he falls over, take a nap then gas out and cruise to a unanimous dec.

After that abysmal Bisping fight and even more awkward post fight interview, as good as Kennedy is, i would rather scratch my eyes out than watch another one of his fights.

Kennedy fights aren't always boring. He broke his hand in the fight so I am cutting him a little slack (even though the fight wasn't that boring)

I think Mousasi stomps Kennedy though

54u79z.png

This is so random it made me lol. I like this kind of humour. Nice one, Kennedy :icon_lol:

Yea I don't get people calling Tim a midget. He's taller than average height in the U.S.

I don't think the 5-11" height is accurate. Remember the UFC had Carwin listed at 6-5"

Plus....when you make fun of someone you exaggerate their qualities. Let's say someone has slightly bigger than average ears. Of course when you make fun of someone you act like they are giant.

Yea I don't get people calling Tim a midget. He's taller than average height in the U.S.

Do not believe the UFC heights. The UFC started listing GSP at 5 foot 11 (when the UFC thought he was moving up to 185) when he is in reality 5 foot 9-9.5 inches tall. Hendo was listed at 6 foot 1, when he is 5 feet 10.5 inches tall. Ellenberger was listed at 6 feet against Shields, when he is 5 foot 9-10. Look at Carwin, Couture, and countless other examples. Tim Kennedy is around 5 foot 10. He is a bit short for 185, and that is why he mentioned previously that he was thinking of dropping down to 170.

Last edited:
I believe Moose is referring to Sir John Alexander Macdonald who was the first Prime Minister of Canada.

John_Macdonald.jpg

lol, I hope so. Sir MacDonald and Kennedy have an eerie resemblance in the schnoz department.

I'm a big fan of The Moose, but calling a 5'11 guy a midget? That's weaksauce, homie, if that's the best insult you've got.

Does anyone actually believe Mousasi would post that on Twitter? These accounts are controlled by the UFC and most likely they are posting all this BS just to get people to believe their is a riff between them. Mousasi is a class act and I doubt he would even think about posting this type of BS.

Back