Mousasi 33 today......

The haters love the jacare fight

That jacare and the USADA jacare are like night and day just like the pre and post machida
Amen, brah and if people would watch machida fight on mute,they'd realize how close that fight waz.I mean moose actually outstruck him 66-35

Should I go watch him get a gift decision against Keith "herky jerky" Jardine as well? Lol let me know when you have a grasp of the English language..... It will do wonders next time you try to argue with someone.... You nay not look as silly next time.....

He drew with jardine you moron hahahahaha
I told you, go do your history before you come in here talking shiiiiiit
You didn't even know Moose and jacare were 1 and 1

Jesus.. a gold belt aswell.. you must be a real post spammer

Amen, brah and if people would watch machida fight on mute,they'd realize how close that fight waz.I mean moose actually outstruck him 66-35

Ahh they're all just haters, there's a fool
In here that didn't even know what dream was
Bless

So how is he the best again? Jacare is barely a top5 and Weidman sucks per sherdog so where are all these recent top MW wins that make him the best exactly?

Rockhold? Romero? Whittaker? He just leapfrogs these guys who have better ufc wins than he does?

Interesting.
Here s my take .....after 2nd jacare fight, Gegard Mousasi finally made a decision to train like an elite fighter instead of getting by on raw talent as an elite.The weidman fight was huge cause he gambled on himself on last fight of contract against a stylistically horrible match up.The larger elite wrestler/grappler took down Gegard but couldn't keep him down.Gegard was also first fighter where Weidman couldn't keep distance standing- very telling.In another words, it's my personal opinion that he has evolved to the point where I rank him......and he's now in his prime.
Shlemenko fight, he broke his fucking eye socket 45 seconds in (to Shlemenko credit) and still managed to win first 2 rounds.

Vegas would make a slight favorite amongst Romero or Whitaker if they fought today.
Fighters evolve....even elite fighters

He was in the UFC, he got a better deal from Bellator when his contract expired
no he didn't, ufc covered everything and he still wanted to go to bellator

Should I go watch him get a gift decision against Keith "herky jerky" Jardine as well? Lol let me know when you have a grasp of the English language..... It will do wonders next time you try to argue with someone.... You nay not look as silly next time.....

LOL, I forgot about that fight. That was a way past-his-prime Jardine, too. In his very next fight Jardine got KO'd in the 1st round against Rockhold.

Often wonder what would have become of Mousasi if he took his training to the US

He'd probably be a little better. I know one of the big knocks on some of the overseas trained guys is that they spend more time in a ring and mats instead of a cage.

GSP is the number 1 MW in the world.

But happy birthday anyway!

lol, gsp was never middleweight champ. complete fraud who ran away from competition. as they say: you're not the champ until you DEFEND the belt.

no he didn't, ufc covered everything and he still wanted to go to bellator
No...." they made a somewhat competitive offer".....love how people just fabricate bullshit..
.....and made offer after shitting on the guy for 90 day negotiation period

LOL, I forgot about that fight. That was a way past-his-prime Jardine, too. In his very next fight Jardine got KO'd in the 1st round against Rockhold.
Lol...yeah after Mousasi DESTROYED the guy for 15 minutes.

The guy nearly lost to a nobody in his first Bellator fight.

gegard-mousasi-bellator-1853.jpg
A nobody? Shlemenko was the best MW outside UFC for a long time.
He was a defending Bellator champion, and has fought 7 times in 2011 winning all of them.
Just admit you're new to MMA and didn't know what you're talking about. No need to type it out or apologize. Just know you did wrong inside.

He was a defending Bellator champion, and has fought 7 times in 2011 winning all of them.
Just admit you're new to MMA and didn't know what you're talking about. No need to type it out or apologize. Just know you did wrong inside.

The noobs are strong in this thread

I like Mousasi, but all of those people who believe Mousasi is the best MW in the world and that Mousasi would be the UFC MW champion

lol

His last chance at beating anybody elite was vs Jacare 2, and he failed miserably.

Yeah Shlemenko is totally awesome. Wasn't a jobber for Mousasi at all.

With his amazing title win over "Maiquel Facao" and decisions over top fighters like "Brett Cooper" and "Doug Marshall", Shlemenko is a top tier indeed.

Top middleweight outside the UFC? I heard that same praise for Jake Shields and Hector Lombard.

Oh wait he fought 7 times in 2011? ?? Snap I forgot about those wins over "Nick Wagner" in Helsinki and "Julio Paulino" in Khabarosk.

Yeah Shlemenko is totally awesome. Wasn't a jobber for Mousasi at all.

With his amazing title win over "Maiquel Facao" and decisions over top fighters like "Brett Cooper" and "Doug Marshall", Shlemenko is a top tier indeed.

Top middleweight outside the UFC? I heard that same praise for Jake Shields and Hector Lombard.

Oh wait he fought 7 times in 2011? ?? Snap I forgot about those wins over "Nick Wagner" in Helsinki and "Julio Paulino" in Khabarosk.
Que? You realize you still sound like a noob, right?

What MMA media source didn't have Alex ranked in their top ten MW during his reign? even sherdog did and they're effy on bellator fighters sometimes.

destroying Brett Cooper and Doug Martial and facao aren't good wins? ok
It was a fact that he was the best MW, even when he went to M-1 golobal he beat their champion VyaVas, easily twice in a row. The UFC quickly signed Ramzan who Vya KO'ed but then lost to ina rematch. We're talking about a 5 times samboo world chamion here but you'll obviously say he's not a good win cause he's not in the UFC.

You don't think Jake shields is a good fighter? You are either retarded or ur noob level is worse than I thought.. he's a welter weight who won the strike force MW championship... any top 20 P4P list with out jake shields is a joke.

Dude, you obviously aren't comprehending that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this thread calling you a noob either(no need to check).

Hear that everyone? every fighter not in the UFC is a bum cause this kid has access to wikipedia. *facepalm*

Sorry I gotta edit and add this list of Jake Shields wins: Dan Henderson, Akiyama, Robbie Lawler(1st round), Paul Daley, Kampman, Miller, Demian Maia, Tyron Woodley, and if we wanna cherry on top just to emphisize how good of a grappler he is easily and quickly submitted Lyoto Machida in a grappling tournament a few years ago.

Disrespectful swine *kha tfoo*

Happy birthday to Gegard Mousasi!

I like Mousasi, but all of those people who believe Mousasi is the best MW in the world and that Mousasi would be the UFC MW champion

lol

His last chance at beating anybody elite was vs Jacare 2, and he failed miserably.
Lol
USADA
Evolve
Usada
Whipped Weidman s ass who'd beat jacare now
Evolve
USADA
Evolve
Prime
He kicked un-juiced jacare head into oblivion in first fight
you are dumb
Evolve
Usada
Would be pk'em fights in Vegas vs Yoel or Robert today.
Evolve
You are dumb
Prime Mousasi today

Back