Mousasi 33 today......

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the #1 middleweight in world....
We wouldn't have a brittle champ today in UFC s 185 division .We'd have an Armenian champ who'd be fighting every 3-4 months and taking on all comers.The word "no" isn't in his vernacular.

Mousasi supporters - wish the man a great day for an amazing 15 years of cage fighting. The man is 33 , looks and fights like he's 29.
44-6 [36 finishes]

*please keep in forum [UFC caliber]

GSP is the number 1 MW in the world.

But happy birthday anyway!

I became a fan of his during the Dream fights on HDNet. He probably should have never done 205, but whatever.

Can't believe someday MMA will lose him as a fighter :(
I am glad he is happy with Bellator but deep inside i still believe in last UFC run .

Happy birthday to the #1 middleweight in world....
We wouldn't have a brittle champ today in UFC s 185 division .We'd have an Armenian champ who'd be fighting every 3-4 months and taking on all comers.The word "no" isn't in his vernacular.

Mousasi supporters - wish the man a great day for an amazing 15 years of cage fighting. The man is 33 , looks and fights like he's 29.
44-6 [36 finishes]

*please keep in forum [UFC caliber]
Cheers.gif

It's weird how his record is that crazy good, when having three not so good losses to Gono, King Mo and Hall.

But I guess it happens even to the best. He's had one hell of a career.

GSP is the number 1 MW in the world.

But happy birthday anyway!
Nothing but respect for GSP, but it's hard to think even with the title that he's the number one Middleweight in the world for beating Bisping. Again nothing but respect for Georges though.

Can't believe someday MMA will lose him as a fighter :(
I am glad he is happy with Bellator but deep inside i still believe in last UFC run .
From your post to the fighting God's eyes.

Mousassi the real mw champion sorry guys. UfC fucked up on this one

schlemenko won that fight but Happy B-day anyway

It's weird how his record is that crazy good, when having three not so good losses to Gono, King Mo and Hall.

But I guess it happens even to the best. He's had one hell of a career.

"not so good losses to Gono,"

What? WHAT!?!

what.gif

"01. Moose is 33 years old and he has already fought 52 times in MMA. Quite an impressive record. He has only 8 wins by decision. He KOed 24 of his opponents and submitted 12 of them.

02. He has fought in the best MMA organizations of all time. Pride, Strikeforce, Dream and UFC. Also, let’s not forget the K1 kickboxing organization.

03. Dreamcatcher has 44 wins and only 6 losses. He was (T)KOed only one time in his entire career.

04. Mousasi fought many times bigger guys than him at Openweight, Light-Heavyweight and Heavyweight.

05. Also, he fought some of the best fighters ever. He KOed guys like Gary Goodridge, Renato Sobral, Sokoudjou, Ronaldo Souza, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chris Weidman. He submitted fighters like Melvin Manhoef, Akihiro Gono and Mark Hunt. He won by decision against Thales Leites, Ovince Saint Preux, Hector Lombard.

06. The Armenian Assassin (another not-so-known nickname of Mousasi) is the kind of fighter able to fight six or seven times a year, while competing in other sports like kickboxing, for example.

07. He was never suspended for banned substances of any kind and he has never missed weight.

08. Not very related, but Mousasi is also a kickboxer and he has a nice record of 8 wins and 0 losses. He succeeded to KO kickboxers like Mousasi and Kyotaro. He is a former amateur boxing champion in Netherlands, with a record of 12 wins and 1 loss.

09. Moose is a rounded fighter, with a solid kickboxing. During his career, he demonstrated that he can KO his opponents with punches, knees, flying knees or head kicks. He can submit people by using triangle chokes, rear-naked chokes, guillotine chokes or armbars. He has a black belt in judo."

yeah, he should have been in the ufc, but he didn't want

"01. Moose is 33 years old and he has already fought 52 times in MMA. Quite an impressive record. He has only 8 wins by decision. He KOed 24 of his opponents and submitted 12 of them.

02. He has fought in the best MMA organizations of all time. Pride, Strikeforce, Dream and UFC. Also, let’s not forget the K1 kickboxing organization.

03. Dreamcatcher has 44 wins and only 6 losses. He was (T)KOed only one time in his entire career.

04. Mousasi fought many times bigger guys than him at Openweight, Light-Heavyweight and Heavyweight.

05. Also, he fought some of the best fighters ever. He KOed guys like Gary Goodridge, Renato Sobral, Sokoudjou, Ronaldo Souza, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chris Weidman. He submitted fighters like Melvin Manhoef, Akihiro Gono and Mark Hunt. He won by decision against Thales Leites, Ovince Saint Preux, Hector Lombard.

06. The Armenian Assassin (another not-so-known nickname of Mousasi) is the kind of fighter able to fight six or seven times a year, while competing in other sports like kickboxing, for example.

07. He was never suspended for banned substances of any kind and he has never missed weight.

08. Not very related, but Mousasi is also a kickboxer and he has a nice record of 8 wins and 0 losses. He succeeded to KO kickboxers like Mousasi and Kyotaro. He is a former amateur boxing champion in Netherlands, with a record of 12 wins and 1 loss.

09. Moose is a rounded fighter, with a solid kickboxing. During his career, he demonstrated that he can KO his opponents with punches, knees, flying knees or head kicks. He can submit people by using triangle chokes, rear-naked chokes, guillotine chokes or armbars. He has a black belt in judo."
Was going to come on and basically mimic your every word but wanted to keep it brief.
Good job on the precise history.This is what we call a "once in a lifetime mmartist "......and in his prime now- crazy-
Also, good job on the "tko ".Hes never suffered a k.o in career

Happy birthday dude!

My favorite middleweight to be honest, hurts that he left the UFC when he did especially with how open the division became, I think he was on the verge of a shot. If he left for more money and a better life then I say good on him though he's earned it.

It's easy to forget he's only 33 with how long he's been around.

Happy Birthday my man!! You're a funny motherfucker!

giphy.gif

The guy nearly lost to a nobody in his first Bellator fight.

gegard-mousasi-bellator-1853.jpg

Damn I share a birthday with the moose. He's exactly one year older than me. Conceived during the holidays.

Back