Mousasi 33 today......

It's weird how his record is that crazy good, when having three not so good losses to Gono, King Mo and Hall.

But I guess it happens even to the best. He's had one hell of a career.
Well.. when you fight forever you are going to lose some.

To be fair King Mo was a juiced monster when they fought and that was at LHW. Mo was a terrible matchup for him and Mousasi did all the damage in that fight.

Hall proved to be a low % kick connected. Round 1 of the first one and the whole 2nd fight clearly show who was the better fighter.

Mousasi is likely to retire after his contract Bellator is over. He has invested a lot of money in real state and he would not have to work 1 minute after he hangs the gloves. He said he will be drinking margaritas and getting fat in some beach LOL.

Well, in the name of all Sherbros, Happy b-day man.

giphy.gif

Thanks brother

Mousassi the real mw champion sorry guys. UfC fucked up on this one
I like Moose but he got owned by Machida and Souza, and lost to Urijah Hall, and his first title defense is going to be against a WW, after beating Carvahlo(who?) and right after getting his eye blown up by Shlemenko before that. He went to Bellator for a reason.

Happy birthday to the #1 middleweight in world....
We wouldn't have a brittle champ today in UFC s 185 division .We'd have an Armenian champ who'd be fighting every 3-4 months and taking on all comers.The word "no" isn't in his vernacular.

Mousasi supporters - wish the man a great day for an amazing 15 years of cage fighting. The man is 33 , looks and fights like he's 29.
44-6 [36 finishes]

*please keep in forum [UFC caliber]

Happy birthday!

Moose_Sassy.png

yeah, he should have been in the ufc, but he didn't want
He was in the UFC, he got a better deal from Bellator when his contract expired

One of the all-time great Dutch MMA fighters.

Happy bday Gegard!

Crazy how the guy has been through so many wars at that age. War Moose.

He's actually a year younger than Erick Silva. That's still young. Happy Birthday to The Dreamcatcher.

Great fighter but hardly the best MW in the world.

He lost to Jacare badly.

He never got a win over Romero, Whittaker, Rockhold or Jacare in his ufc run so I don't see how it can be debated he's the best. He may be but he gas yet to prove it.

Great fighter but hardly the best MW in the world.

He lost to Jacare badly.

He never got a win over Romero, Whittaker, Rockhold or Jacare in his ufc run so I don't see how it can be debated he's the best. He may be but he gas yet to prove it.

He's one and one with jacare you moron

I like Moose but he got owned by Machida and Souza, and lost to Urijah Hall, and his first title defense is going to be against a WW, after beating Carvahlo(who?) and right after getting his eye blown up by Shlemenko before that. He went to Bellator for a reason.

'I like mousasi' but let me just talk a load of shit

That's what I just read

He can't be #1. He left the top org in the world as 3rd or 4th best and now fights second rate competition. He's #3 at best and he has no where to go but down.

He is my favorite fighter at MW after Yoel Romero though. And I do think that he can beat Whittaker. But he hasn't proven it and now he can't prove it.

'I like mousasi' but let me just talk a load of shit

That's what I just read
Lol fair point. I do like him though, although lately he's seemed kinda whiny, and even though Rory said he would challenge the MW champ beforehand, i still found it cringey when Moose called him out.

I'm still talking shit huh....fml.

Lol fair point. I do like him though, although lately he's seemed kinda whiny, and even though Rory said he would challenge the MW champ beforehand, i still found it cringey when Moose called him out.

I'm still talking shit huh....fml.
I'd be whiny too when you've got mike Bisping ducking and hiding as champ picking senior citizens to fight while Moose has so fight all the killers
You know for a fact if he was still here he would of gotten That style bender kid by now

Could you even imagine.. what Mousasi would have done to Bisping.. Christ almighty

Back