Mousasi 33 today......

Que? You realize you still sound like a noob, right?

What MMA media source didn't have Alex ranked in their top ten MW during his reign? even sherdog did and they're effy on bellator fighters sometimes.

destroying Brett Cooper and Doug Martial and facao aren't good wins? ok
It was a fact that he was the best MW, even when he went to M-1 golobal he beat their champion VyaVas, easily twice in a row. The UFC quickly signed Ramzan who Vya KO'ed but then lost to ina rematch. We're talking about a 5 times samboo world chamion here but you'll obviously say he's not a good win cause he's not in the UFC.

You don't think Jake shields is a good fighter? You are either retarded or ur noob level is worse than I thought.. he's a welter weight who won the strike force MW championship... any top 20 P4P list with out jake shields is a joke.

Dude, you obviously aren't comprehending that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this thread calling you a noob either(no need to check).

Hear that everyone? every fighter not in the UFC is a bum cause this kid has access to wikipedia. *facepalm*

Sorry I gotta edit and add this list of Jake Shields wins: Dan Henderson, Akiyama, Robbie Lawler(1st round), Paul Daley, Kampman, Miller, Demian Maia, Tyron Woodley, and if we wanna cherry on top just to emphisize how good of a grappler he is easily and quickly submitted Lyoto Machida in a grappling tournament a few years ago.

Disrespectful swine *kha tfoo*

1hypap.jpg

"01. Moose is 33 years old and he has already fought 52 times in MMA. Quite an impressive record. He has only 8 wins by decision. He KOed 24 of his opponents and submitted 12 of them.

02. He has fought in the best MMA organizations of all time. Pride, Strikeforce, Dream and UFC. Also, let’s not forget the K1 kickboxing organization.

03. Dreamcatcher has 44 wins and only 6 losses. He was (T)KOed only one time in his entire career.

04. Mousasi fought many times bigger guys than him at Openweight, Light-Heavyweight and Heavyweight.

05. Also, he fought some of the best fighters ever. He KOed guys like Gary Goodridge, Renato Sobral, Sokoudjou, Ronaldo Souza, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Chris Weidman. He submitted fighters like Melvin Manhoef, Akihiro Gono and Mark Hunt. He won by decision against Thales Leites, Ovince Saint Preux, Hector Lombard.

06. The Armenian Assassin (another not-so-known nickname of Mousasi) is the kind of fighter able to fight six or seven times a year, while competing in other sports like kickboxing, for example.

07. He was never suspended for banned substances of any kind and he has never missed weight.

08. Not very related, but Mousasi is also a kickboxer and he has a nice record of 8 wins and 0 losses. He succeeded to KO kickboxers like Mousasi and Kyotaro. He is a former amateur boxing champion in Netherlands, with a record of 12 wins and 1 loss.

09. Moose is a rounded fighter, with a solid kickboxing. During his career, he demonstrated that he can KO his opponents with punches, knees, flying knees or head kicks. He can submit people by using triangle chokes, rear-naked chokes, guillotine chokes or armbars. He has a black belt in judo."
Also, Kyotaro was the current K1 HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION when Mousasi won in a lopsided decision ......as a +210 underdog .The only time I actually put down money on Gegard and it was because of what he was saying to lead up to fight (more because of the way he was saying it with that Mousasi smirk (pre babalu prison rape) ]
Most thought he was going to lose and he said a few times " I wouldn't take this fight if I thought I wasnt going to win" ... and said it with that wry smile.I usually don't wager on the few fighters I support (personal rule) but couldn't help myself at +210

Mousassi is younger than Eric silva? Cool, you learn something everyday.

Can't believe he's only 33, dudes been around from quite a while.

Great fighter, happy to see him get his at bellator.

I think he'll beat rory, soundly, but excited to see that scrap.

Back