Mousasi 33 today......

I'd be whiny too when you've got mike Bisping ducking and hiding as champ picking senior citizens to fight while Moose has so fight all the killers
You know for a fact if he was still here he would of gotten That style bender kid by now

Could you even imagine.. what Mousasi would have done to Bisping.. Christ almighty
I hated Bisping as champ, even though i enjoyed him keeping Luke forever salty. Also i think Moose would have dispatched of Bisping pretty easy. Other top MW's like Whitaker, or Gastelum i could see him having problems, although he might be able to out grapple Kevin. Then there's Yoel all natty Romero, Moose has trouble with the quick twitch guys at the higher level, he's just too chill.

Would've have loved to see him beat Bisping and be champ though, Gayguard is a cool dude.
4udu6b.jpg

Great fighter but hardly the best MW in the world.

He lost to Jacare badly.

He never got a win over Romero, Whittaker, Rockhold or Jacare in his ufc run so I don't see how it can be debated he's the best. He may be but he gas yet to prove it.
Yes, a juiced up jacare made him carry his weight for 3 rounds before the sub but I wouldn't call it badly like the first time they fought and Gegard decapitated Souza s head into the fourth row seats.
If he got to fight "mini" jacare like Whitaker got to ........ well, he'd run through him also.

Often wonder what would have become of Mousasi if he took his training to the US

Yes, a juiced up jacare made him carry his weight for 3 rounds before the sub but I wouldn't call it badly like the first time they fought and Gegard decapitated Souza s head into the fourth row seats.
If he got to fight "mini" jacare like Whitaker got to ........ well, he'd run through him also.

The haters love the jacare fight

That jacare and the USADA jacare are like night and day just like the pre and post machida

He's one and one with jacare you moron
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Next time you call someone a dummy, have a legit reason. I clearly said '"in his ufc run" dummy.

Please link me the ufc fight that Moose beat Jacare, dummy.

So how is he the best again? Jacare is barely a top5 and Weidman sucks per sherdog so where are all these recent top MW wins that make him the best exactly?

Rockhold? Romero? Whittaker? He just leapfrogs these guys who have better ufc wins than he does?

Interesting.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Next time you call someone a dummy, have a legit reason. I clearly said '"in his ufc run" dummy.

Please link me the ufc fight that Moose beat Jacare, dummy.

Who gives a fuck, no one talks about rampage knocking out wand without bringing up wanderlei smashing him in pride

Stop trying to influence noobs, they are 1/1 and Moose finished him quicker, and more violently
<NightKingBringIt>
Moron

33... and not many fighting for as long as him are still top-tier. Happy Birthday from the assholes on Sherdog and..... me.

Wow, some fan girls here need a life. Maybe you can do a GoFundMe page and send flowers next? Or encourage Mousasi to fight guys his own size? Maybe he can ask Chandler to move up to MW after the Rory fight?

Who gives a fuck, no one talks about rampage knocking out wand without bringing up wanderlei smashing him in pride

Stop trying to influence noobs, they are 1/1 and Moose finished him quicker, and more violently
<NightKingBringIt>
Moron
Jesus Christ you're ridiculous.. The worst fans in MMA.

He bear him better 10 years ago? Big deal... Jacare was not a top MW when he fought Moose the first time.. He literally had zero wins over anyone worth a damn except for fucked in head Mayhem Miller. You should be embarrassed.

So how is he the best again? Jacare is barely a top5 and Weidman sucks per sherdog so where are all these recent top MW wins that make him the best exactly?

Rockhold? Romero? Whittaker? He just leapfrogs these guys who have better ufc wins than he does?

Interesting.

Little Franklin has no clue. He thinks he can just assert something and it becomes true. Mousasi fans don't like the inconvenient truth of what happened when he faced (an already past-his-prime) Machida, Hall (first fight) or especially Jacare, who easily beat Mousasi in every facet of their rematch.

Jesus Christ you're ridiculous.. The worst fans in MMA.

He bear him better 10 years ago? Big deal... Jacare was not a top MW when he fought Moose the first time.. He literally had zero wins over anyone worth a damn except for fucked in head Mayhem Miller. You should be embarrassed.

Yeah dude like, do you want me to link you to it?
He kicked his friggin head off!

It was in Dream's MW tournament

Little Franklin has no clue. He thinks he can just assert something and it becomes true. Mousasi fans don't like the inconvenient truth of what happened when he faced (an already past-his-prime) Machida, Hall (first fight) or especially Jacare, who easily beat Mousasi in every facet of their rematch.

Juice juice juicy juicy juice juice

Do you like juice?

Yeah dude like, do you want me to link you to it?
He kicked his friggin head off!

It was in Dream's MW tournament
So you want to link me a decade old fight to solidify that Moose is the best MW in the world or are you gonna link me their decade old Dream fight to show me his win over Jacare in the UFC, which was my claim in plain English......????

Lol for fuck sakes....

So you want to link me a decade old fight to solidify that Moose is the best MW in the world or are you gonna link me their decade old Dream fight to show me his win over Jacare in th UFC, which was my claim in plain English......????

Lol for fuck sakes....

Erm I'll get you a YouTube link to the dream fight where he leaves Jacare out cold just so you can see what my boy is all about

I'd really recommend the Manhoef fight aswell, it's a nice display of BJJ vs raw power
Just take the time to watch old fights mate it will do you some good for when you are posting here

Damn I didn’t know he’s younger than me. I feel old...

Erm I'll get you a YouTube link to the dream fight where he leaves Jacare out cold just so you can see what my boy is all about

I'd really recommend the Manhoef fight aswell, it's a nice display of BJJ vs raw power
Just take the time to watch old fights mate it will do you some good for when you are posting here
Should I go watch him get a gift decision against Keith "herky jerky" Jardine as well? Lol let me know when you have a grasp of the English language..... It will do wonders next time you try to argue with someone.... You nay not look as silly next time.....

Back