Mother of Serial Killer Passes Away

She created a monster to some degree.

Good riddance.

I'm interested in the kind of life Bundy's daughter is living.

She clearly has a different name for obvious reasons, but I wonder if she was ever told about who she really is. She's 30 now

Is that his mother or his grandmother?

I'm interested in the kind of life Bundy's daughter is living.

She clearly has a different name for obvious reasons, but I wonder if she was ever told about who she really is. She's 30 now

Yeah it would be interesting to find out. People tend to forget that the family members of these people suffer too. I know Dahmer's brother changed his name and keeps a low profile.

Stay classy kid

Learn behavioral psychology youngin.

We all start off as blank slates. It is a guarantee that she abused him or at the very least was an enabler to an abusive father. In this case I would guess it would be absence of love given his predilections.

On a side note you recommended two high class call girls in a vegas thread. What were their names again? I've been waiting for you to post for some time now.

On another side note, how's your relationship with your mother?

We all start off as blank slates. It is a guarantee that she abused him or at the very least was an enabler to an abusive father. In this case I would guess it would be absence of love given his predilections.

On a side note you recommended two high class call girls in a vegas thread. What were their names again? I've been waiting for you to post for some time now.

On another side note, how's your relationship with your mother?

You''re saying people aren't born with certain neurological or psychiatric conditions? How did Hinkely get that deformity on his brain? The environment?

You''re saying people aren't born with certain neurological or psychiatric conditions? How did Hinkely get that deformity on his brain? The environment?

It is a precursor not the end all be all. What you are arguing doesn't apply here.

No, I really don't have to.

I'll save my pity for the people Bundy murdered, and their relatives. If that's OK with you.:rolleyes:

What are you talking about? You can feel for her along with Ted's victims. It's not a case of one or the other.

We all start off as blank slates. It is a guarantee that she abused him or at the very least was an enabler to an abusive father.

It's incredibly naive to suggest that all serial killers suffer an abusive childhood.

What are you talking about? You can feel for her along with Ted's victims. It's not a case of one or the other.

Yes, but I choose not to. Sympathy is finite and I prefer to allocate mine to those I believe truly deserve it.

It is a precursor not the end all be all. What you are arguing doesn't apply here.

But there are certainly anatomical or physiological anomalies that are correlated with mental illness. I'm sure there are tons of guys who grew up in similar environments as Bundy, but never became serial killers. It is probably a mixture of both nature and environment. And even if Bundy was a product of his environment, we don't know which part of the environment. Maybe it was his mother, or maybe it was his failure with women, being bullied, or life failures in general. It is really impossible to assess blame here to anyone other than Bundy.

It's incredibly naive to suggest that all serial killers suffer an abusive childhood.

Not if you understand how morality is a construct just like anything else that exists in the mind.

If those structures are not imposed on a human they are nothing more than an animal.

Of course it takes a perfect storm of other experiences but I was keeping it simple.

Back