Mother of Serial Killer Passes Away

As a behavioral therapist I can say that is not true.

That being said, you are right that usually serial killers tend to have abuse in their past. But it is completely, frighteningly possible to have a child, raise them well and they grow up to be serial killer.
Leopold and Loeb

Haven't seen a purple belt take a hit like that since this purple belt at my taekwondo academy got hit by a dump truck

Man, sick burn. I don't think I'll recover from a post count comment. If I remember correctly, you attempted to post in the OT but were dismissed rather quickly. A quick look at your user wall shows how you much it bothered you. Think so? Bet you won't put your money were your mouth is. You're an emo can who likely cries himself to sleep.

Mt life is great. Why don't you limp your used up ass into the OT and see if you care to back up your words. Or, you can hide in Mayberry and keep looking in the mirror every day wondering why you're still alive.

You're talking about Chernabog's comment? He made a gay joke to me in my thread and I told him the OT was making him less of a poster with lame gay jokes. Do I need to point out the irony here?

My thread did very well in there. I wouldn't be able to post it in here.

Clearly I'm right in my assumptions when you challenge me to an e-battle in the OT.

Like I said, pathetic.

You're talking about Chernabog's comment? He made a gay joke to me in my thread and I told him the OT was making him less of a poster with lame gay jokes. Do I need to point out the irony here?

My thread did very well in there. I wouldn't be able to post it in here.

Clearly I'm right in my assumptions when you challenge me to an e-battle in the OT.

Like I said, pathetic.

No, I'm not. It's cute how angry the OT makes you. You're a battered spouse who is too afraid to confront her attacker. Point out whatever irony you'd like. I'm laughing at something entirely different.

You seem to care much more then you're letting on. You're already on the defensive.

No, you're just a puss who wants to hide in the safe confines of Mayberry. You run your mouth but when push comes to shove you tuck your tail and throw out hollow comments because you lack the intellect to do otherwise.

Yeah, it's pathetic. We agree on that. Hope your mascara doesn't smear tonight as you decide which razor blade you're going to use to cut yourself with. Go to sleep before you get tucked in.

Come on Jing, let's bet on how shitty your life really is. I'll start with 1k. Unfortunately for you, I can back up what I say. Mods can hold the money. Your time here is done

No, I'm not. It's cute how angry the OT makes you. You're a battered spouse who is too afraid to confront her attacker. Point out whatever irony you'd like. I'm laughing at something entirely different.

You seem to care much more then you're letting on. You're already on the defensive.

No, you're just a puss who wants to hide in the safe confines of Mayberry. You run your mouth but when push comes to shove you tuck your tail and throw out hollow comments because you lack the intellect to do otherwise.

Yeah, it's pathetic. We agree on that. Hope your mascara doesn't smear tonight as you decide which razor blade you're going to use to cut yourself with. Go to sleep before you get tucked in.

Naa, I couldn't care less. You are just wishing that you can get to me because it is quite clear you're the one who has been gotten to. The internet is not important to me like it is to you. I'm only pointing out flaws.

I took a guess and depending on the reaction I will be able to tell if I'm right or not. I've been dictating where this has been going from the very start.

There is nothing more telling than anger and your insults give you away.

Naa, I couldn't care less. You are just wishing that you can get to me because it is quite clear you're the one who has been gotten to. The internet is not important to me like it is to you. I'm only pointing out flaws.

I took a guess and depending on the reaction I will be able to tell if I'm right or not. I've been dictating where this has been going from the very start.

There is nothing more telling than anger and your insults give you away.

This is worse then a white flag. You're just sad. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother responding. Why would i care about getting to you? Nobody even knows who the fuck you are. This is the internet dude. You may need to splash water on your face.

Nah, I offered you a bet and you tucked tail. Anybody can talk. I can say I fucked Miranda Kerr. You don't dictate anything outside of a need for attention and pathelogical lying. Take the bet, little guy instead of making a pantheon of excuses.

Like I said, I don't care about you. I'm just going to enjoy humiliating you for my own personal enjoyment. It's not personal, it's just business.

Oh, design your user wall like a 12 year old girls myspace. I almost feel bad

Come on Jing, let's bet on how shitty your life really is. I'll start with 1k. Unfortunately for you, I can back up what I say. Mods can hold the money. Your time here is done

This is worse then a white flag. You're just sad. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother responding. Why would i care about getting to you? Nobody even knows who the fuck you are. This is the internet dude. You may need to splash water on your face.

Nah, I offered you a bet and you tucked tail. Anybody can talk. I can say I fucked Miranda Kerr. You don't dictate anything outside of a need for attention and pathelogical lying. Take the bet, little guy instead of making a pantheon of excuses.

Like I said, I don't care about you. I'm just going to enjoy humiliating you for my own personal enjoyment. It's not personal, it's just business.

Oh, design your user wall like a 12 year old girls myspace. I almost feel bad

This is all so very sad.

You really do have no clue how pathetic you are, do you?

all right take me back to the start.

what started this feud I need reliable cliffs

and to those that are upset that a mother believed in her son (until he confessed I'm sure) how bad of a relationship do you have with your mothers?

And there is no way that a serial killers mother dying from a long illness should be news. It's not like she was campaigning for his pardon.

all right take me back to the start.

what started this feud I need reliable cliffs

and to those that are upset that a mother believed in her son (until he confessed I'm sure) how bad of a relationship do you have with your mothers?

And there is no way that a serial killers mother dying from a long illness should be news. It's not like she was campaigning for his pardon.

Long story short, I proved what a loser RR is. Well actually he deserves most of the credit.

I hadn't expected him to do so well, so it's been amusing to say the least.

Long story short, I proved what a loser RR is. Well actually he deserves most of the credit.

so RR rustled your feathers and now your mad?

This is all so very sad.

You really do have no clue how pathetic you are, do you?

It is, but not on my end. I don't see you taking the bet. Reality is you're a fucking loser who spends his time in Mayberry trying to impress others all while crying himself to sleep at night and wondering why he's working security for a mall parking lot. You're mad at the world and like taking your anger out on those you're jealous of.

I'd embarrass you in every facet of life. Put your money where your mouth is.

No, you didn't. Everyone is laughing at you. I guess it's similar to a family renunion.

Back