Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

Many good ones so far.

I don't know which in this incident was the most unprofessional, Kongo's ball attack against Al-Turk or the failure of the referee to DQ him for it. Either way, I felt a need to wear a cup to sit at my desk at work and post on Sherdog for weeks after that.

ron99.gif

JSDFMrN.gif

How come men get a pass from doing that all the time but when ronda does it,its the most "unprofessional thing that ever happened in the octagon?"

Yeah a lot of bad blood and Kos said some sh.t on the ground..plus before the fight Kos promised he would fight on the feet lol
I believe right at the end of the fight koscheck called him a bitch or something due to grinding him for 3 rounds on the ground and Daley was so pissed at the end that he threw a punch.

Strikeforce in nashville ! remember... ?

I got the impression he tried to win by haranguing. There are no idiots in this game, Anderson knew that Bisping was looking to the side, and he also knew that the guys were trying to pull him back into the fight.

Daley and Babalu probably wouldnt have lost their jobs if they just apologized for it,but in the heat of the moment obviously they wouldnt have even done it if they were gonna apologize for shit.

Caio Magalhaes spitting blood at Josh Samman is a close second behind the Daley Kos punch.
ElectricHelpfulDegus.gif

Dude ! who the fuck is him ??? he really went too far... even more the those Palhares moves...

The back story is that david heath had worn a shirt with babalu's mug shot to piss him off and i guess said some other insulting stuff.,so babalu cut him up with elbows and held the choke longer than he should. In the post fight he said "he had to be shown respect,he called me a motherfucker,so thats what he gets"

Rewatched Silva's "celebration" after the 3rd round with Bisping, and I gotta say, this might be the most egregious shit I've seen during a fight. It's easy to brush it off as if Silva was genuinely confused in the moment, but we can clearly see people yelling at him that the fight is still going, and he is trying to tell them it's not, as if he call it over.

I love seeing the guy fight, but WTF?

He speaks English, and hears people saying the fight isn't over, but he pretends not to understand, and then suddenly he understands English and yells "what the fuck?!" What an ironic WTF moment. I want to cheer for him, but he again proves to be an asshole.

Is there anything else that compares to this? There was Palhares doing the same, but he was in fact confused. And there was Paul Daley sucker punching Kos, but that was at least after the fight...

512721122.jpg
Really? You've been here since 2009 and this is the only one you can think of?

And again people going ridiculously far out of their way to degrade silva...

Amazing. Other people have done the same thing but somehow it is "the most egregious shit" ever.... When Silva does it.

Palhares and Cyborg did the exact same thing but that's ok because English isn't their first language... But Anderson omfg- he speaks a Little bit of broken English so for him to celebrate knocking a guy out in the main event with a spectacular flying knee... For some reason is the worst thing ever.

Worse than sucker punches after the bell, worse than spitting on people, worse than actually shitting yourself, worse than eye gouging, repeated groin shots... The most egregious shit ever

Bisping literally spitting on Rivaras corner.

Daley sucker punching Kos

Bisping spitting on Rivaras corner tops it or me. That is disgusting. Worse than fighting dirty IMO.

One I didn't see mentioned yet ... Tank mocking his knocked out opponent has to be up there.

The back story is that david heath had worn a shirt with babalu's mug shot to piss him off and i guess said some other insulting stuff.,so babalu cut him up with elbows and held the choke longer than he should. In the post fight he said "he had to be shown respect,he called me a motherfucker,so thats what he gets"
Tnx for the feedback. Didn't know the story behind that well learn lesson. Bet definitely looks cruel as hell...

Mark Kerr's first pride fight involved Branko Cikatic trying to break Mark Kerr's spine with 12 to 6 elbows every time Kerr got a hold of him,which he ended up getting disqualified for.They would warn him and its as if they said nothing.

Mark Kerr's second fight was against The Pedro,and when Kerr cranked a kimura,The Pedro screamed and the ref stopped it,and The Pedro commically shaking his finger at the ref saying no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! like it was unfair for the fight to be stopped.

Mark Kerr's third fight was against supposed"lutra livre legend" Hugo Duarte who proceeded to cry and try to escape the ring

Back