Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

I dont blame them for some of those late shots,fighters train in the gym day in and day out to get in a dropped opponents ass. Its not as easy as a light switch to shut off...and the ref sometimes needed to get their sooner than they did.Rampage got MURDERED by wanderlei twice. He HAD to make sure the dude was really dead.

How come men get a pass from doing that all the time but when ronda does it,its the most "unprofessional thing that ever happened in the octagon?"

Probably because none of those guys pretended to be role models, talking down others while sitting on a made up pedestal, spawned by delusional people.

Probably because none of those guys pretended to be role models, talking down others while sitting on a made up pedestal, spawned by delusional people.

So youd rather be fake nice,than be herself? to satisfy the needs of someone who dont like her anyway?

Yeah a lot of bad blood and Kos said some sh.t on the ground..plus before the fight Kos promised he would fight on the feet lol

Add to the fact that he faked a knee to a grounded opponent and and faked an eye poke or 2 if I remember correctly.

So youd rather be fake nice,than be herself? to satisfy the needs of someone who dont like her anyway?

I don't think you can tell the difference between "fake nice" and professionalism.

When they announced the score of the first ever UFC flyweight championship. If elementary mathematics to a well established MMA organization seems more like integral calculus to a first grader, I think you have your answer. Too bad they didn't have Steve Harvey to blame!;)

she thought she was a role model, for kids and everything, while acting like an a$$hole.
Someone's gonna be themselves as classless a55holes, i'll back them up if they don't pretend to be some sort of example of humanity to follow. Like the Diaz bros, ignorant idiots, but i'll support them just for the reason of not acting like people should look up to them.

she thought she was a role model, for kids and everything, while acting like an a$$hole.
Someone's gonna be themselves as classless a55holes, i'll back them up if they don't pretend to be some sort of example of humanity to follow. Like the Diaz bros, ignorant idiots, but i'll support them just for the reason of not acting like people should look up to them.

I do so love MMA. I hope that "kids" are not actually using MMA fighters as role models. Then again, it is nearly impossible for me to come up with a real solid pick from this century in the world SO....

That's solid pick, not solid pric....

this thread is shit on so many levels i aint even gonna bother....

1) Wes Sims grabbing the fence and stomping the fuck out of Mir's face. Holy fuck that's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

2) Bisping spitting on cornermen.

3) Daley punching Kos after the bell.

4) Forrest Griffin running away after Anderson kicked his ass.

5) Forrest Griffin ruining Tito's final interview.

Something like that. Can't mention Tim Sylvia shitting himself because it's not really his fault lol.

Michael_Bisping__vs._Jorge_Rivera_fin_medium.gif
What are you trying
to show? I don't think Rivera recovered. I did not claim the fight was stopped, of course I know it continued.

But I don't think Rivera fully recovered from the illegal knee. That was a big knee that he wasn't expecting at all, as he was on his knees. No one expects to get kneed when they are clearly grounded like that.

I give Rivera props for continuing after the knee, he's a tough dude. Lots of guys would have quit and taken the DQ win.

What are you trying
to show? I don't think Rivera recovered. I did not claim the fight was stopped, of course I know it continued.

But I don't think Rivera fully recovered from the illegal knee. That was a big knee that he wasn't expecting at all, as he was on his knees. No one expects to get kneed when they are clearly grounded like that.

I give Rivera props for continuing after the knee, he's a tough dude. Lots of guys would have quit and taken the DQ win.
Keep watching.

Rewatched Silva's "celebration" after the 3rd round with Bisping, and I gotta say, this might be the most egregious shit I've seen during a fight. It's easy to brush it off as if Silva was genuinely confused in the moment, but we can clearly see people yelling at him that the fight is still going, and he is trying to tell them it's not, as if he call it over.

I love seeing the guy fight, but WTF?

He speaks English, and hears people saying the fight isn't over, but he pretends not to understand, and then suddenly he understands English and yells "what the fuck?!" What an ironic WTF moment. I want to cheer for him, but he again proves to be an asshole.

Is there anything else that compares to this? There was Palhares doing the same, but he was in fact confused. And there was Paul Daley sucker punching Kos, but that was at least after the fight...

512721122.jpg
Paul Daley was the worst IMO

I'm seeing a pattern here.
2vbu49l.gif

Pride33-DanHendersonXWanderleiSilva-01-KO-400-sg.gif

theres another one,but i can't find it at the moment.

Bisping/Rivera for me. Just total classless piece of shit.

Back