Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

Please elaborate on these?

the tank thing was spoken about earlier

When Enson came out to fight Nog,he had what looked like a huge Yakuza entourage,and then when Nogueira had caught him in the triangle,the entourage were ringside and were threatening the referee not to call the fight even though it looked like enson was out. The ref looked terrified. Then he stopped the fight and the entourage stormed the ring and shoved the ref. The whole thing is on the Pride Bad Blood DVD. Not sure if its edited out on fight pass or not. but no way to edit out the way the fight ends anyway. Enson himself just fought bravely against a much bigger guy,but i had never seen a corner harass a ref like that.Im not pretending to know what the hell was going on with that fight,but thats sure as hell what it looked like to me. Its the only fight i ever remember being like that

When Sakakibara, Takada and Fujita got in the Octagon and said PRIDE would send fighters over to the UFC, but never did . . .

ufc45-pride.jpg

blood spitting first came to mind because that was 100% unnecessary.

Aoki has a couple. Flipping off that guy after subbing him (I think it was a hammerlock?) was bad, along with that exhibition match when he kept shooting for takedowns with the round with kickboxing rules, only to get KO'd in 5 seconds under mma rules.

I have not been able to garner interest in WMMA (IN THE UFC) at this point.

Miesha looks fantastic.

I think that Rumpage was not in the least funny with "The Law be stankin'" lindland skit, or the "bad breath" evans skit.

As bad as that was, hearing about Ronda's odoriferous body was just over the top.

I can't find
And again people going ridiculously far out of their way to degrade silva...

Amazing. Other people have done the same thing but somehow it is "the most egregious shit" ever.... When Silva does it.

Palhares and Cyborg did the exact same thing but that's ok because English isn't their first language... But Anderson omfg- he speaks a Little bit of broken English so for him to celebrate knocking a guy out in the main event with a spectacular flying knee... For some reason is the worst thing ever.

Worse than sucker punches after the bell, worse than spitting on people, worse than actually shitting yourself, worse than eye gouging, repeated groin shots... There most egregious shit ever
His actions were beyond anything ever seen in sports. I think he should be hanged. How dare him do such a felonious deed
I thought it was a good fight,and AS looked sublime,a few times,but he is 40. I can't believe how people hate him so much

Bisping illegally kneeing Rivera, which I don't think Rivera fully recovered from, and then later spitting on his corner.

That's pretty low
the tank thing was spoken about earlier

When Enson came out to fight Nog,he had what looked like a huge Yakuza entourage,and then when Nogueira had caught him in the triangle,the entourage were ringside and were threatening the referee not to call the fight even though it looked like enson was out. The ref looked terrified. Then he stopped the fight and the entourage stormed the ring and shoved the ref. The whole thing is on the Pride Bad Blood DVD. Not sure if its edited out on fight pass or not. but no way to edit out the way the fight ends anyway. Enson himself just fought bravely against a much bigger guy,but i had never seen a corner harass a ref like that.Im not pretending to know what the hell was going on with that fight,but thats sure as hell what it looked like to me. Its the only fight i ever remember being like that
Why do you think they were Yakuza, and not just an entourage?

Bisping illegally kneeing Rivera, which I don't think Rivera fully recovered from, and then later spitting on his corner.

That's pretty low

Why do you think they were Yakuza, and not just an entourage?

How were they allowed to abuse the ref like that? they were literally poking at him while he was trying to officiate

Yeah the big entrance is edited out on fight pass.

Are you just looking for things to be mad about?

Not really. By your dismissal of my inquiry, I infer that you found Anderson's celebration and ensuing shit-show to be of zero note. Which is odd given that the announcers said it was controversial, and Dana had to come out to discuss it, and Herb Dean's role in correcting the situation. I received multiple texts after it and they were all "WTF? You see this shit with Anderson?!?!" So I don't think I'm the one here grasping at straws for a reason to post.

Really? You've been here since 2009 and this is the only one you can think of?

One? I mentioned three. And I wasn't looking for a list of things. I am asking for the single most unprofessional act...

Yawn. Bisping knew there was less than 10 seconds left in the round and was looking for a break to end the round....

What does this have to do with Anderson's celebration? I said nothing of the knee.

Come on, guys. Try harderer.

he's insane. nothing new to see there.

I haven't been through the whole thread yet but wanted to stop at this one...I would say this is the most egregious act of unsportsmanlike conduct..slowly walking up to Kos and sucker punching him after the round is over...the hell man.

not sure if it was an octagon but the strikeforce nashville beatdown after the bell

Not really. By your dismissal of my inquiry, I infer that you found Anderson's celebration and ensuing shit-show to be of zero note. Which is odd given that the announcers said it was controversial, and Dana had to come out to discuss it, and Herb Dean's role in correcting the situation. I received multiple texts after it and they were all "WTF? You see this shit with Anderson?!?!" So I don't think I'm the one here grasping at straws for a reason to post.

No,I didn't like how Silva acted. But if I'm gonna be upset about something it was Silva refusing to freakin fight. We all know he is better than this. That's more disrespectful imo.

Rewatched Silva's "celebration" after the 3rd round with Bisping, and I gotta say, this might be the most egregious shit I've seen during a fight. It's easy to brush it off as if Silva was genuinely confused in the moment, but we can clearly see people yelling at him that the fight is still going, and he is trying to tell them it's not, as if he call it over.

I love seeing the guy fight, but WTF?

He speaks English, and hears people saying the fight isn't over, but he pretends not to understand, and then suddenly he understands English and yells "what the fuck?!" What an ironic WTF moment. I want to cheer for him, but he again proves to be an asshole.

Is there anything else that compares to this? There was Palhares doing the same, but he was in fact confused. And there was Paul Daley sucker punching Kos, but that was at least after the fight...

512721122.jpg
If that's the worst on your list, you've only been watching this stuff for maybe two months.

Back