Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

Caio Magalhaes spitting blood at Josh Samman is a close second behind the Daley Kos punch.
ElectricHelpfulDegus.gif
absolute scumbag move by caio - he should be cut for doing that

This... the worst I ever seen.... And today people hate Ronda because she did´t touch gloves with Misha.. that logic.

ZG1KNB.gif

Ice bucket didn't make the front page? I am disappointed

Thanks, I've already had some valuable knowledge about who they are and what consequent this atrocious display.

Honestly alot of the stuff in here is much worse than that in hindsight. He held the choke on a little too long,but the blood makes it look alot worse than it was. Babalu apologized later on but it was too late.

Rewatched Silva's "celebration" after the 3rd round with Bisping, and I gotta say, this might be the most egregious shit I've seen during a fight. It's easy to brush it off as if Silva was genuinely confused in the moment, but we can clearly see people yelling at him that the fight is still going, and he is trying to tell them it's not, as if he call it over.

I love seeing the guy fight, but WTF?

He speaks English, and hears people saying the fight isn't over, but he pretends not to understand, and then suddenly he understands English and yells "what the fuck?!" What an ironic WTF moment. I want to cheer for him, but he again proves to be an asshole.

Is there anything else that compares to this? There was Palhares doing the same, but he was in fact confused. And there was Paul Daley sucker punching Kos, but that was at least after the fight...

512721122.jpg
Yawn. Bisping knew there was less than 10 seconds left in the round and was looking for a break to end the round. Instead he got his head kneed off

Tank Abbott pointing and laughing, then pantomiming, as his unconscious opponent convulsed on the floor was the first one that came to my mind.

Either Daley's sucker punch on Koscheck.... or the entire Stockton crew beating down Mayhem Miller

I'll go with this..... and the next 30 seconds afterward.

Babalu wanted to punish him and said so... If I recall I believe Heath wore a t-shirt with Babalu's mug shot to the weigh ins and called him a motherfucker and Babalu took offense (and was a WAAAY better MMA fighter)

Brutal fight long before the sub too, pure ultraviolence with buckets of blood loss.

Kid yamamoto hitting that guy way way after the bell and laughing about it and had to be pulled off. It was like 10 times worse than the gomi azeredo one. Gomi went crazy and came to his senses. Kid knew wexactly what the fuck he was doing.

David heath was also the recipient of this,poor guy

ie3xoz.jpg

there is so many to mention but...

The Daley Sucker punch on Kos i feel was the worst in UFC

Yeah this one takes the cake. There was intent to injure so it's really in a class of it's own.

Bisping spat on Rivera after their fight, I know there was a lot of bad blood going into that fight, but that was pretty egregious imo.

Babalu choking Heath out after the stoppage was unprofessional but in the awesome way.

Tank's entourage during the end of the Cabbage fight. Thankfully we dont see stupid shit like that anymore.

Yakuza city during Nog vs Inoue,but that was in PRIDE.

Please elaborate on these?

Back