Most Unprofessional Moment inside the Octagon?

Tank vs Cabbage at UFC 45, after the fight was stopped due to a cut.. both corners started fighting and throw water bottles at eachother and then Cabbage did a dance

Tank vs Cabbage at UFC 45, after the fight was stopped due to a cut.. both corners started fighting and throw water bottles at eachother and then Cabbage did a dance
I thought the whole thing started because cabbage did the dance,but its been ages since i saw it.

Mark kerr's first three fights in Pride.

Are you just looking for things to be mad about?

Yeah a lot of bad blood and Kos said some sh.t on the ground..plus before the fight Kos promised he would fight on the feet lol

Kos faked being hit by an illegal knee as well, granted in most sports Daley's suckerpunch would be a massive issue and the faking a small one but in MMA I think there is a bit of a difference. For one thing people are hitting each other anyway and for another I just think theres still more of a code of honour in fightsport that you don't try and cheat the ref in that fashion.

Kos faked being hit by an illegal knee as well, granted that kind of thing happens a lot in other sports but in MMA I think its just so against the entire culture of the sport.
yeah I remember that good call

Didn't a guy just get suspended for spitting blood on his opponent. I want to say magahles (no on auto-correct and not vinny).

Didn't a guy just get suspended for spitting blood on his opponent. I want to say magahles (no on auto-correct and not vinny).
ahh yeah that was a good one. fucking disgusting.

222_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate.0.jpg
unsportsmanlike? Yes. Unprofessional? No.

I thought the whole thing started because cabbage did the dance,but its been ages since i saw it.
Me too , haven't seen it in a long time, I just remember Cabbage dancing and Tank trying to fight him and the ref and commission guys pulling him back and then both corners throwing water bottles and other stuff at eachother. was funny.

For MMA in general the answer is Gerard Gordeau blinding Yuki Nakai in one eye with gouging.

Me too , haven't seen it in a long time, I just remember Cabbage dancing and Tank trying to fight him and the ref and commission guys pulling him back and then both corners throwing water bottles and other stuff at eachother. was funny.

from what i remember tank didnt start it at all. Cabbage did a dance and one of tanks corner threw a water bottle at him and then all hell broke loose. Tank i think was just trying to defend himself from the chaos in the ring,and he got bloody i think,but im not sure if that was from the fight or not. I do remember they had signed Tank to a big money three fight contract and he lost all his fights easily lol.

I dont think he did,he just felt it. Like how you can sense someone is behind you withotu hearing or seeing.

There is a large amount of sensory info that the body is receiving (and processing to a certain extent) that falls below the level of "awareness"

Best example I can think of is when you are in a room, doing something which requires concentration such as reading... then (often when you stop) you notice the hum of a fluorescenct light or feint noise of a machine.

You heard it the whole time, it just didn't register in your awareness untill your focus shifted.

Also KOS, if you read between the line, basically said he whispered in Daleys ear and called him the n word. So there's that....

For MMA in general the answer is Gerard Gordeau blinding Yuki Nakai in one eye with gouging.

well that john hess guy also blinded someone as well...

when Herb Dean ___[fill in the blank]___...

Back