Most satisfying KO and why

So if you are so bothered by stuff like that wouldn't Anderson's antics against Maia make you hate him as well.

But to each their own, a lot of my favorite fighters have made bone headed moves. I still stick by them but that's just me.

I havent watched that tuf. one of the few i never watched at least out of the first 10 seasons.

I am certainly not a bid Anderson Silva fan. Yes on several occasions his antics disturbed me, but then I was not an A.S. fan to begin with, so his skills outweigh my disapproval of his in fight antics and leave me right about the same with him.

Randy was one of my favorite fighters of all times. Jumping ship on the UFC was bonehead with a capital B. I did not waver with Randy.

Koscheck is virtually the epitomy of bone head, and I have always 100% stuck by him.

I cannot fathom possibly disliking Wandy!

There is something so drastically fundamentally worng with Ace, that I cannot help but to no longer be a fan of his. I was never a Serra fan, and became a fan of his due to the extreme discrimination he endured in the TUF. He is not all that great of a fighter but fully gained my respect from his "teamsmanship" and his professionalism.

It was not difficult to comprehend the underlying lewd inference that Rich made by suggesting the Matt kneel in front of him.

If you like a pro fighter whos best advise as a coach is to tell another fight to go suck his opponent ____, that is your prerogative.

I will celebrate every brutal loss that this man suffers for his transgression!

just going to get this out the way
dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

Pretty much this.

And a lot of fighters will tell you that MMA is a chess match

well those MMA fighters are misinformed. MMA is actually a fight, not a chess match...

if they said "its LIKE chess" i would agree. but if they say MMA "IS chess", i disagree.

Carwin vs Mir for me. I don't like Mir and I really wanted Carwin to get a big win and shut Mir up.

I loved Patrick's quote:

"You give me two more shots of that, and I am gonna go out and search for Rich!"

That made my blood boil, and renewed my unfanship of the "Ace"!:eek:

what's sick is how irritated he got when Serra was like "I never thought of something like that, thats very interesting"

it's like are you serious??? now he's just a chach to me. he'll fight anyone at any time and that's commendable but what a chach for trying to do that to Serra.

Saw title - haven't even read OP.

BISPING - HENDO!

No lets see how many people refer to this KO

I am certainly not a bid Anderson Silva fan. Yes on several occasions his antics disturbed me, but then I was not an A.S. fan to begin with, so his skills outweigh my disapproval of his in fight antics and leave me right about the same with him.

Randy was one of my favorite fighters of all times. Jumping ship on the UFC was bonehead with a capital B. I did not waver with Randy.

Koscheck is virtually the epitomy of bone head, and I have always 100% stuck by him.

I cannot fathom possibly disliking Wandy!

There is something so drastically fundamentally worng with Ace, that I cannot help but to no longer be a fan of his. I was never a Serra fan, and became a fan of his due to the extreme discrimination he endured in the TUF. He is not all that great of a fighter but fully gained my respect from his "teamsmanship" and his professionalism.

It was not difficult to comprehend the underlying lewd inference that Rich made by suggesting the Matt kneel in front of him.

If you like a pro fighter whos best advise as a coach is to tell another fight to go suck his opponent ____, that is your prerogative.

I will celebrate every brutal loss that this man suffers for his transgression!

I don't like Wandy. I think he is and always has been overrated. I think that he was part of a system in Pride that marketed its champions in a way that made them bigger than life. He should have been in his prime when he got to the UFC. Instead he looks defeated. We give guys so much shit for being a one trick pony and yet thats all Wandys ever been.

In before someone says he was involved in too many "wars".

well those MMA fighters are misinformed. MMA is actually a fight, not a chess match...

if they said "its LIKE chess" i would agree. but if they say MMA "IS chess", i disagree.

So because you disagree, that means the fighters ... the guys in there doing the actual fighting ... are misinformed?

Interdasting

what's sick is how irritated he got when Serra was like "I never thought of something like that, thats very interesting"

it's like are you serious??? now he's just a chach to me. he'll fight anyone at any time and that's commendable but what a chach for trying to do that to Serra.

Couldn't agree more! I hope that 76Knockout watches that skit that you posted, and then I think he will readily understand how we feel about Rich!

By far it has to be Marquez vs Pacquiao! Not MMA but it is by FAR THE BEST "Satisfying KO"

I don't like Wandy. I think he is and always has been overrated. I think that he was part of a system in Pride that marketed its champions in a way that made them bigger than life. He should have been in his prime when he got to the UFC. Instead he looks defeated. We give guys so much shit for being a one trick pony and yet thats all Wandys ever been.

So Pride making Wandy (MW @ 185) that pulverized Chung Le fight HW Cro-Cop twice, Mark Hunt, and Iron Head Fujita was to make Wandy look "bigger"?

No wonder they failed and went under, Wandy looked like a baby brother fighting those Behemoths!

I'd like to see how your body/chin reacts over time when you're fighting the best heavyweights in the world when you're being outweighed by 20 or 30 lbs.

don't you think that has something to do with the fact he can't take a punch like he used to?? the guy won like 21 fights in a row or something.

There are a lot of satisfying KOs:

Hendo-Bisping

Hendo-Fedor

Gonzaga-Cro Cop

Schaub-Cro Cop

Mir-Cro Cop

Hendricks-Kampmann

Wand-Rampage II

Edgar-Maynard III

Leben-Wand

Lawler-Manhoef

Shogun-Machida II

Edwards-Stephens

Ellenberger-Shields

Honorable mention goes to Heath Herring fucking up Yoshihiro Nakao after he kissed him in the stare down.[/QUOTE]

Yes! That shit was Hilarious! I was reading through this thread and trying to remember who did it but you beat me to it!

first post nailed it

also, regarding the aoki fight,
2.gif

to this day its still bullshit that this loss didn't count on his mma record. He got knocked the fuck out in an mma round after surviving the 1st kickboxing round, and there is no doubt in my mind that if he won by submission in the mma round, aoki nuthuggers would definitely have counted it on his record and edited the sherdog/wikipedia article until it stuck. that fight proved aoki is 1 dimensional as fuck and is not top 10

Honorable mention goes to Heath Herring fucking up Yoshihiro Nakao after he kissed him in the stare down.

Yes! That shit was Hilarious! I was reading through this thread and trying to remember who did it but you beat me to it!

Lol, that shit was indeed hilarious.

Herring is a certified badass.

Hunt/Kongo. Hunt's a NZ favorite and I believe has done some training here in 2012, seeing him beat Kongo the way he done was so electric.

Hendo/Bisping, and for me it isn't even close.

Back