Most satisfying KO and why

Ever heard of gamesmanship?

Don't care.

It was satisfying as fuck to watch Condit outstrike and eventually knock out a guy people thought he didn't stand a chance standing with.

I'm probably the only person that thinks this but

randy_couture_vs_lyoto_machida_knockout.gif

I jumped out of my seat and started cheering as Randy's limp body fell to the canvas.

I jumped out of my seat screaming, Steven FUCKING Segal

wanderlei/rampage 3
cro cop/wanderlei 2

i could not fucking stand wanderlei at the time.

you pretty much nailed it. Shogun vs Machida 2 is my #1 and Hendo vs Bisping is number two. to add to my excitement at the time, i was present for both fights! they were both incredible.

i loved Stout vs Edwards.

Cung vs Franklin was cool. i do like Franklin a lot... but i think it was an epic win for Cung and i think he deserved a big time win like that. shitty that it was at Franklins expense though.

loved Junior vs Cain.

I was actually a big Franklin fan until he appeared as a guest coach on TUF. I never saw someone take more abuse then the eventual winner that year Matt Serra!

Rich really did advise him to kneel down in front of GSP for cripes sake. Matt hurt as he was acted Nothing but professional and polite. I loved how Randy another guest coach consoled Matt and did everything in his power to not insult the other guest coach, simply explaining as serious as a heart attack the strategic reasons that the technique would prove ineffective.

When Matt goes to Dana with his concern surrounding the "integrity" of Rich as a guest on the TUF, Data tells him the STFU, and calls him a midget with T-Rex arms.

The T-Rex armed midget went on the win the TUF, and as far as I know become the only fighter to KO GSP.

Yeah Yeah, I know that was way after Spider dismantled Rich. I ain't gonna lie, I was rooting for Rich big time, but now can look back with "ultimate" pleasure in re-watches.

So if you are so bothered by stuff like that wouldn't Anderson's antics against Maia make you hate him as well.

But to each their own, a lot of my favorite fighters have made bone headed moves. I still stick by them but that's just me.

I havent watched that tuf. one of the few i never watched at least out of the first 10 seasons.

It was a flash KO. If he was out he came back as soon as he hit the ground.

A flash KO is still a KO. Or did we all forget the meaning of KNOCKED OUT. Out as in unconscious, as in I can't even defend myself because my brain is rattled. Knocked out, asleep, out cold. Or did Fedor face plant because he was totally awake?

You guys are hilarious. We are all talking about Knockouts and the second I mention Fedor everyone takes offense to it. You guys are as bad as Shogun fans.

I stopped enjoying people get KO'd a long time ago. I love watchnig the strikes that do it, but I don't wish anyone to go out.

But I was really satisfied when Pyle knocked out Neer, because Neer had just started turning it up and I had around 3,000 dollar on Pyle.

Aside from some of the ones posted already I enjoyed watching Seth Petruzelli KO Kimbo with a jab from the fence.. Honorable mention goes to Heath Herring fucking up Yoshihiro Nakao after he kissed him in the stare down.

Aside from some of the ones posted already I enjoyed watching Seth Petruzelli KO Kimbo with a jab from the fence.. Honorable mention goes to Heath Herring fucking up Yoshihiro Nakao after he kissed him in the stare down.

I forgot about that one. Kimbo getting his ass whooped was pretty damn sweet. Millions of fan boys and internet nerds gasped all at once across the world.

Hendo/Fedor was satisfying because nobody gave Hendo a chance and when he ko'd Fedor it was hilarious knowing the Fedor nuthuggers were crying themselves to sleep that night.

Lyoto vs Shogun 2 for all time. Next would be GSP vs Hughes 2 since GSP is my favorite fighter ever.

Recently Hunt vs Kongo was a huge mark out as was Wandy vs Cung.

In this last year, would be Alvarez vs Pitbull. For so many reasons..

Of all time, it would be Diaz vs Daley.

1850726-screenshot001_super.png
Hendo/Fedor was satisfying because nobody gave Hendo a chance and when he ko'd Fedor it was hilarious knowing the Fedor nuthuggers were crying themselves to sleep that night.

Apparently thats a very sensitive subject around here still.

Apparently thats a very sensitive subject around here still.

Hahahaha! 'But.. But.. But Fedor wasn't out!!!! It was stopped too early!!' They just don't know when to give up and deal with it.

I just answered your question. I was a big Ace fan until his unparallelled rude arrogant and unsportsmanlike like behavior as guest coach on TUF.

I seriously felt sorry for Matt Serra. There is no place for Rich's trash talk, and he immediately transitioned himself from one of my favorite fighters, to one of my least!

PS, I'd give a thumbs up to Vitor V Franklin too, but the fight got stopped way too early!:icon_evil

yeah I forgot all about that what horrible advice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyy_B0ZHGfU&playnext=1&list=PLAAB43F063482C121&feature=results_video

I still don't know how to embed!

Back