Most satisfying KO and why

I'm probably the only person that thinks this but

randy_couture_vs_lyoto_machida_knockout.gif

I jumped out of my seat and started cheering as Randy's limp body fell to the canvas.

The most satisfying knock outs for me are the ones I don't see coming because one of my favorite aspects of MMA is the unpredictably. Now I feel stupid in retrospect for not seeing something like this coming, but this totally caught me off guard:
video-anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-ufc-126.gif

Another one that came out of no where was Le vs. Franklin. It's been mentioned already, but I didn't see a GIF so I'll throw that in too
iGZW4Kmo9DN50.gif

Shogun Machida 2, JUSTICE! / i was there haha. Hendo vs Bisping was awesome too.

nogueira over schaub was amazing... 90% of fans had written nog off.

Rafael Cavalcante destroying teh Mighty King Mo....simply beautiful!

Fedor getting put to sleep by Hendo was pretty damn satisfying. I opened up a bottle of 24 year old scotch and smoked a dominican robusto. Nothing against Fedor. Hendo is just bad ass and not many people gave him a chance. Even after the fight was over people still made excuses.

How can you hate Franklin so much?

I was actually a big Franklin fan until he appeared as a guest coach on TUF. I never saw someone take more abuse then the eventual winner that year Matt Serra!

Rich really did advise him to kneel down in front of GSP for cripes sake. Matt hurt as he was acted Nothing but professional and polite. I loved how Randy another guest coach consoled Matt and did everything in his power to not insult the other guest coach, simply explaining as serious as a heart attack the strategic reasons that the technique would prove ineffective.

When Matt goes to Dana with his concern surrounding the "integrity" of Rich as a guest on the TUF, Data tells him the STFU, and calls him a midget with T-Rex arms.

The T-Rex armed midget went on the win the TUF, and as far as I know become the only fighter to KO GSP.

Yeah Yeah, I know that was way after Spider dismantled Rich. I ain't gonna lie, I was rooting for Rich big time, but now can look back with "ultimate" pleasure in re-watches.

so he got owned in the mma round? aoki is too damned one dimensional... dont care how good someones single dimension is, it will always ensure they willl never be at the top

I think Aoki will always be top twenty, but we will never really see where he stands at LW unless he goes to the UFC.

Fedor getting put to sleep by Hendo was pretty damn satisfying. I opened up a bottle of 24 year old scotch and smoked a dominican robusto. Nothing against Fedor. Hendo is just bad ass and not many people gave him a chance. Even after the fight was over people still made excuses.

not saying hendo didnt win, but 'put to sleep' is definitely stretching it

I think Aoki will always be top twenty, but we will never really see where he stands at LW unless he goes to the UFC.

with the melendez fight we saw a blueprint that pretty much every single fighter would follow... no way aoki beats anyone remotely at the top

Shogun vs Bones wasn't a ko but it was still extremely satisfying. Tapping due to strikes is much worse than getting knocked out in my opinion.

I don't get how any MMA fan could have a hatred of Rich. My heart broke for the guy against Le.

I just answered your question. I was a big Ace fan until his unparallelled rude arrogant and unsportsmanlike like behavior as guest coach on TUF.

I seriously felt sorry for Matt Serra. There is no place for Rich's trash talk, and he immediately transitioned himself from one of my favorite fighters, to one of my least!

PS, I'd give a thumbs up to Vitor V Franklin too, but the fight got stopped way too early!:icon_evil

yes i like how by put to sleep you mean he basically keeps moving, only stopping to move for not even a full second... the stoppage was justified but he wasnt put to sleep... heres put to sleep:

BloodyKO-MachidaVsEvans02.gif

do you really not see the difference?

I just rewatched the fight an hour ago. Fedor was out cold bro. He face planted.

lol you watched the fight huh? ddi you pause the fight at the very second of the KO and not watch the subsequent miliseconds? seriously? youre just trying to rustle

i loved seeing chuck get dropped by rampage, mostly because i was a huge pride fan and that was the first of the major showdowns

Rampage_kos_Liddell_4ba4c52ff5232d915c66_1.gif

Yeah the first propa UFC I saw that really got me into mma

Back