Most satisfying KO and why

knockouts_Sergei_Kharitonov_KO_Alistair_Overeem.gif

Can't stand the Reem, mainly cause of Dave Chavello ejaculating whenever he sees Overeem.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Cerrone vs. Guillard. Nothing against Melvin, but Cerrone wasn't exactly known for KOing people and what he did to Melvin was brutal

So Pride making Wandy (MW @ 185) that pulverized Chung Le fight HW Cro-Cop twice, Mark Hunt, and Iron Head Fujita was to make Wandy look "bigger"?

No wonder they failed and went under, Wandy looked like a baby brother fighting those Behemoths!

Chung Le lolololol

Shogun vs Machida 2 for me. After the first fight it was awesome seeing such a perfect ending to the controversy.

Johnny Hendricks over Jon Fitch. I will always be grateful to Bigg Rigg to spare me 15 minutes of dry humping by Fitch.

I Absolutly loved the second unnecessary blow to the unconscious Bisping.

Yeah, a move that could have left Bisping damaged for life! Cool stuff!

Says alot about Hendo. Maybe Don Frye is right!?

Hendricks vs Kampmann... Kampmann coming back to beat Alves and Ellenberger was so frustrating.

Noones said frankie vs Gray 3

For real??

Silva v. Sonnen 2
KZ v. Hominick
Shogun v. Lidell
Wanderlei v. Jardine
Big Nog v. Schaub
JDS v. Velasquez

PagedropsLiddell.gif

kocosports-evansko.gif

shogun-chuck.gif

ibkwfc.gif

Dana wanted Chuck to win each of these and made no attempt to hide it.

I get a kick out of seeing the guys who Dana and co give favouritism to getting beaten.

Marquardt/Woodley. Nate looked like a boss doing it.

Todd Duffy vs Mike Russow was insane. I cringed all the way through as Duffy hit him with everything and Russow stood in front of him covering up but still copping it. Then Russow threw a bomb and knocked Duffy out.

I just rewatched the fight an hour ago. Fedor was out cold bro. He face planted.

No bro, he wasn't. No one denies he was fucking rocked, hard, but you're saying things that didn't happen.

(...)marketed its champions in a way that made them bigger than life(...)

In before someone says he was involved in too many "wars".

Ok, then let's say he went undefeated for 18 fights. From April 2000 to October 2004.

In this period he had beaten Rampage 2x, Sakuraba 2x and Hendo.

The only fighter current holding better records are Spider and GSP hold a better record.

Yeah, it was Pride marketing team that made him look good...

hendo over Bisping, even though there have been some fantastic KO's since, that was the most satisfying ko for me still.

Back