Most overrated fighters of all time

here's a few: Conor McGregor being the most overrated ever, dude has defended a belt 0 times and hasn't looked good since 2016
Ronda- 3rd best female fighter ever but the amount of hype on her was retarded, her striking has always sucked and ppl acted like she could of been in K1
Brock- people acted like he was unbeatable prior to Cain, which I tried telling everyone Cain would rape him
Khabib- top ten ever yes, but not close to the goat, 3 defenses isn't enough to warrant that convo, I think he's 6 at the highest
Usman- best fighter in the game right now imo but lets chill on the WW goat talk until he gets a few more defenses

A lot of these stars from the past are not overrated because they ended up fighting the top guys and everyone got an idea of how good they are/were.

The guys I would say could be overrated are the up and comers who haven't beat anyone yet.

The correct answer is Ben Askren
Ngannou

One trick for 2 rounds max in a weak division against past prime guys with shot chins, and some say he's the GOAT HW
Ngannou dominated Stipe in every aspect of fighting

Both Diaz bros are in a class of their own here. Rarely beat top fighters yet have managed to talk, whine and cry their way into big fights and even title fights throughout their careers. Both are entitled mid tier as they come.

Cain is another one, beat one good fighter in his whole career and lost to the only other top fighters he faced.

Conor is the most overrated by far, casuals still believe he's gonna take the WW strap or the LW strap again.
Lol no one seriously believes that, conor fans are just good at trolling. Usman is way further beyond anyone conor has fought besides khabib.

Detretious Johnson, Khabib should have defended a few more times

Khabib.... not because he isn't very good, he is... but he's not nearly as great as people make him out to be. We've seen dominate wrestlers like him before... and frankly there's very little to suggest that Kahbib is any better at MMA than Sonnen or Hughes were at their best.

How the hell is DJ overrated if anything he's been underrated by the fans forever.
Diaz bros
Cain beat two fighters his entire title run
Ronda wasn't overrated when she was in her title run, I think after holly and Amanda destroyed her we all realized that she was just better than the inferior comp she faced.
Michele waterson keeps getting headline fights and she isn't very good.
Cerrone is NOT overrated, real fans know that he's a threat to anyone not elite. No real fan thinks Donald beats an elite fighter. He is the ultimate gatekeeper as in if you beat Donald you will be a champ someday or at least fight for the belt.
Rosenstruik was overrated af for a minute.

I would add anybody who has ever lost a fight
E V E R

Demetrius fought to a title in 2 division and dominated his natural weight class. In no way is he overrated

Khabib.... not because he isn't very good, he is... but he's not nearly as great as people make him out to be. We've seen dominate wrestlers like him before... and frankly there's very little to suggest that Kahbib is any better at MMA than Sonnen or Hughes were at their best.
...wow. No better than Sonnen? Just Wow

In what world is Mighty Mouse overrated?

Even if you hated him, you could watch his fight against Cruz and realize he's on another level. He was beating Dom at his own game and out struck him despite being severely undersized, this was peak Cruz btw, against a developing Demetrius Johnson.
He recently got knocked out by some no name.

Back