Most overrated fighters of all time

Fedor got ass blasted more often than not whenever he fought outside of Russia/Japan yet Sherdog continues to make him be this mythological figure.

lmao rewatch the fight I guess, or just go look at the stats.

He didn't get destroyed at all, maybe controlled on the ground at key points smh.

I recall him being saved by the bell when he was about to be put to sleep with a rear naked choke and his cheek being busted. That fight was about as clean a 50-45 as you’ll ever see.

Jones, because he will never be the goat because of his failed PED tests

and he needed PEDs to beat past-prime fighters

Gastelum and prime "seal level" Cain. People still think Gastelum could be champ at 170 ffs... lmao
Former champion Cain has the best MMA wrestling of all time at HW with DC, best cardio ever at HW, solid striking, black belt in BJJ, but is overrated....
<TheWire1>

Last edited:
yeah only because she was hyped to un godly levels by the UFC. I think if her mental was right, she would still be elite. Maybe not Nunes or Valentina level, but better than pretty much everyone else
Her real problem was she's a 1 trick pony. Shed still probably wreck most of the girls with her judo but the top like Valentina and Nunes she'd be dead in the water

He beat 2 bums, who are not UFC material and one 5-6 journeyman.

His hype is ridiculous.
Let's see him face someone decent.
You said he'd get wrecked in the UFC.Didnt specify if it would be against a top opponent or not.Stop moving goal post.

You said he'd get wrecked in the UFC.Didnt specify if it would be against a top opponent or not.Stop moving goal post.

If you want go legal on me, neither did i specify he would get wrecked during his warmup fights against bums, nor when he'd face top opponents.

Neither of 3 guys who he beat are UFC calibre fighters, so unless he beats someone from top 10, i am standing by original statement.

And if you have problems with that, buddy boy, we can make an AV bet for a month
in his fight against Magny.

Are you taking it, hypejob nuthugger?

Tyrone Woodley... Someone who's way underrated might be Michael Cro Cop...

*Edit: this might be the worst collection of posts ever in a sherd thread...

Everyone seems to have their own line of the term " overrated ".
I think of guys who have come to top promotions and just completely failed on their press clippings like Kang, mayhem and B.Vera.....hector also ------- so many more.

He has fought three times in the UFC and completely dominated his opponents without taking a single punch.You were wrong.He has not gotten wrecked in the UFC.Even if it was against bums winning three fights in the UFC without getting hit is impressive as fuck.No matter how you spin it.

And fuck an AV bet LMAO if you are so confident in Khamzat losing to Magny lets make an account bet.Pussy

He dominated bums, who were just brought to UFC.
Erick Silva, Houston Alexander, also were hyped from KOing some cans,
but later they got wrecked, facing a good competition.

Account bets are illegal here, dumbass.

Take the bet or STFU.

He dominated bums, who were just brought to UFC.
Erick Silva, Houston Alexander, also were hyped from KOing some cans,
but later they got wrecked, facing a good competition.

Account bets are illegal here, dumbass.

Take the bet or STFU.
Nice excuse you got here pussy.It's simple.If Khamzat wins you won't log on to this site ever and if Magny wins same applies to me.You don't need to be banned by mods.But if you are too much of a pussy to take an account bet i'm ok with AV bet as well.Anything to shut your dumbass up.

Last edited:
Fedor got ass blasted more often than not whenever he fought outside of Russia/Japan yet Sherdog continues to make him be this mythological figure.

He is also 8-1 vs former UFC HW champs, and yet sherdog continues to make ufc be this "top level" mma org.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I think Ronda could have still been special if she didn't pussy out after being smacked up by Nunes, because her ground game was elite.

Agreed on Jorge , love the person but definitely caught lightening in a bottle with that knee on Ben and hook on Till.

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
he's not overrated. his wins in pride during that mma era was epic. he sustained too much damage from his fights and deteriorate horribly. back when mark coleman was an unstoppable tank, he submitted him , something in mma that wasn't seen as a possibility during that time. The way he moved later on in his career seemed like he aged quit a bit from his slow reflexes. that's from a result of the punishment and damage he took. take for example in comparison to nog's condition, someone like rodney king who got crippled by cops. he doesn't move well or speak well. during his early years he was very durable , quick and extremely strong for his build and size. he's the one who first used the anaconda choke effectively and paved the wave for similar chokes such as the darce to be practiced and uitlized in mma. frank mir's fucking overrated. so is randy couture.

Back