Most lopsided beatdown in recent UFC history?

That Westin Wilson TKO from the fight night 2 weekends ago was a pretty lopsided beatdown.

zhangunnamed.png

Anyone know what men's fight had the largest total strike differential? This is like a video game with one broken controller.

For super recent, ummmm I guess Brady/Gastelum.
There's also Gane/Spivac(I'd say most kinda expected that tho)

Khabib vs Barboza - 30-24

This is the fight I like to show people that aren't necessarily fans that might get turned off from a horrifying KO.
This fight was a prison r*pe. Complete domination.

GEU5hgwaoAAra6y

View attachment 1025806

Jasmine-Jasudavicius-def.-Priscila-Cachoeira-UFC-297-48.jpg

Inspired by the recent massacre in Toronto it got me thinking about one-way traffic fights or lopsided rounds.

Sal D'Amato scored the second round 10-7! That one was getting tough to watch, and I've become almost entirely desensitized to violence due to 30 years of Just Bleed.

Franklin vs Loiseau? Shevchenko vs Cachoeira?
Heres a one-sided ass kicking for you sir.

Figueiredo completely emasculated Benavidez to that point that Megan Olivi had to make a public post saying that she wasn't ashamed of him.

if she goes out and says that u know she was super ashamed of him

like Weidmans dad thinking he had to tell everyone he was still his boy

he was not

When Overeem lit up Bigfoot against the cage. I think the only thing holding Bigfoot up was Reems punches

Good topic, yeah, I didn’t understand what the ref was thinking. That’s a “take a few years off your lifespan” type of beating.

Not recent, but Cyborg Silva gave out a brutal extended beating to some chick in one of her last fights before coming to the UFC.

Shogun got wrecked 9 to 75 significant strikes in his fight with JBJ.

Bro what parallel universe are you guys watching MMA from?
<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back