Most lopsided beatdown in recent UFC history?

Ares Black

Asteroid Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
GEU5hgwaoAAra6y

Screenshot_20240124-193915.png

Jasmine-Jasudavicius-def.-Priscila-Cachoeira-UFC-297-48.jpg

Inspired by the recent massacre in Toronto it got me thinking about one-way traffic fights or lopsided rounds.

Sal D'Amato scored the second round 10-7! That one was getting tough to watch, and I've become almost entirely desensitized to violence due to 30 years of Just Bleed.

Franklin vs Loiseau? Shevchenko vs Cachoeira?

I still think the worst beating I have seen in modern UFC was Cain vs Bigfoot, that fight was disgusting, I have never seen so much blood before in a UFC fight. Cain beat the absolute snot out of Bigfoot and he was cut to shreds, that mat was stained so badly. Bigfoot was just a complete and utter punching bag and is so slow that he couldn't even block 95% of the punches.

The Cain vs Bigfoot fight was only 1 round but there was so much blows from the first 3 seconds until the finish, it was just a constant barrage and poor Bigfoot was helpless

Pretty sure Lauren Murphy is the only fighter ever to get a negative score

Last one I can remember was Smith versus Teixeira, one-side but so prolonged because it went 5 rounds. Can't stand Anthony Smith but even that was hard to keep watching in the later rounds.
Yeah that one was rough.

I still think the worst beating I have seen in modern UFC was Cain vs Bigfoot, that fight was disgusting, I have never seen so much blood before in a UFC fight. Cain beat the absolute snot out of Bigfoot and he was cut to shreds, that mat was stained so badly. Bigfoot was just a complete and utter punching bag and is so slow that he couldn't even block 95% of the punches.

The Cain vs Bigfoot fight was only 1 round but there was so much blows from the first 3 seconds until the finish, it was just a constant barrage and poor Bigfoot was helpless
Yeah imagine that was the first fight you ever watched?

Yeah imagine that was the first fight you ever watched?
haha yeah, that fight was not for the feint of heart. Cain was dropping all his force and weight into all those ground 'n' pound shots too, I felt so bad for Bigfoot, and the ref was just staring into space.The UFC mat was soaked deep red.

Back