Most lopsided beatdown in recent UFC history?

GEU5hgwaoAAra6y

View attachment 1025806

Jasmine-Jasudavicius-def.-Priscila-Cachoeira-UFC-297-48.jpg

Inspired by the recent massacre in Toronto it got me thinking about one-way traffic fights or lopsided rounds.

Sal D'Amato scored the second round 10-7! That one was getting tough to watch, and I've become almost entirely desensitized to violence due to 30 years of Just Bleed.

Franklin vs Loiseau? Shevchenko vs Cachoeira?
ONe that doesn t get mentioned enough is Vovchanchin vs that Japanese guy in Pride 9. Dude spent like 10' turtling getting brain damage.

Not super recent, but Kyle Kingsbury Vs Pat Cummins, Pat had like 10 takedowns and outlanded him but like 60 strikes. Not completely insane statistic but the fight itself was pretty brutal to watch, basically just Kingsbury getting annihilated by GNP for 3 rounds.

Lopsided beatdown? Silva landed 7 punches in the first 10 minutes.
He was completely schooled till Overeem got tired.
I posted this as a response to someone else …..I don’t think it was a lopsided beatdown at all

CB Dolloway vs Khalid murtazaliev

Anyone says Herb Dean is the gold standard of reffing needs to watch this fight
<6>

Max/Kattar and Ortega, Penn/Stevenson which may be my all timer, Rumble/Brenneman, and Cain also put massive beatdowns when he was on his run for some og mentions.

Prime motivated Spider Silva vs anyone, he made his opponents look foolish so effortlessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back