Most lopsided beatdown in recent UFC history?

zhangunnamed.png

Anyone know what men's fight had the largest total strike differential? This is like a video game with one broken controller.
Good one, the commentary had to spare her blushes for 5 rounds by reiterating variations of "well, she is a really tough fighter" <36>

Khabib vs Barboza - 30-24

This is the fight I like to show people that aren't necessarily fans that might get turned off from a horrifying KO.
This fight was a prison r*pe. Complete domination.
I can't imagine a worse fight to get people into MMA. I felt sick to my stomach watching that. I was relatively new to MMA then and wasn't desensitized to violence yet. It was horrible. It's not just the beating, it's the feeling of drowning you get from watching that.

Good one, the commentary had to spare her blushes for 5 rounds by reiterating variations of "well, she is a really tough fighter" <36>
It's funny because my non UFC-watching friends had been swept up by the hype before the fight. They were hearing that Lemos would be the first one to really challenge Weilli and they were interested even though they had no idea who Lemos or Weilli were. The reason I have this screenshot is because I sent it to them after the fight to show how the fight went.

Last one I can remember was Smith versus Teixeira, one-sided but so prolonged because it went 5 rounds. Can't stand Anthony Smith but even that was hard to keep watching in the later rounds.
that's a good choice. another one was gaethje against el cucuy. that was also getting into throw in the towel territory, for sure.

I seem to recall Ryan Bader vs Anthony Perosh being an all time 1 sided beat down for 3 rds. But I'm not sure it's just a memory can anyone confirm this?

Bigfoot one was bad.. Joanna beating the heck out of girls early on, some them beatings were tough to watch( but fun)
Shev beating up Priscilla
Cain beating up junior dos santos

zhangunnamed.png

Anyone know what men's fight had the largest total strike differential? This is like a video game with one broken controller.
Not sure what the men's record is but Iron Turtle vs. John Phillips is probably up there

Mike Davis vs Thomas Gifford was another hellacious beating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back