Most expensive piece of clothing you've ever purchased?

Don't longines start a thousand?

It depends. I own a Longines (my first ever higher end watch) and a Mido.

The Mido was over a grand and the Longines was just under. Longines makes a great dress watch. Their Master Collection is fantastic.

As far as Mido is concerned, their All Dial collection is awesome. COSC certified and look great dressed up or down.

Only just now you believe me? Sheesh.

Ha, I have two pairs or retro leather Vittorias. Not the new ones made to look retro, but the legit, 30 year old ones. I bust 'em out sometimes when I'm rolling on my Rossin. Classy like that.

Kinda nice being able to move your cleats around, eh? Especially if you get a new bike w/different seat tube angle & tt length or want to try out a new saddle/seatpost combo that may change where your knee falls over the spindle. I love living in the future.

A Rossin ... haha. Haven't seen one in many years. They were popular in the early 80s. :eek:

You're a very retro chick. Do you do old school doping too? Amphetamines, cortisone and nandralone? (just kidding, of course)

bespoke tuxedo + bespoke shirt + bespoke vest + silk bow tie + cuff links/buttons and shoes for my wedding.. over 1500 bucks

Last edited:
suit $1000

Although I guess I must say I've had other people buy clothes for me, on my behalf, that must have exceeded this value.

I've never spent more than 70 bucks on jeans, or more than $200 on a jacket (excluding my hardshell, which I would consider "gear" and not "clothing").

I've always thought clothes to be waaaaaay the fuck over priced.

Clothes are for wussies. I just live in the nude. But I did spend five bucks on a dong bandana, wiener sun protection is a must.

bought a $1300 suit... with a $1200 gift card and the rest cash :D

thank god for rich relatives and weird presents

I hope it was the black label and not the Collezioni or Emporio line.

edit- Sorry, that came off a bit snobbish. What I mean is you severely overpaid if you spent over 2k for a Collezioni or Emporio suit. They are not that great of quality (for the money), in terms of construction. Unless they have changed recently, the jackets are all fused. 2k for a Black Label Armani suit isn't that bad. I don't know off the top of my head how much they run, but I'm pretty sure they start at around 3k.

It was the Armani black label suit on sale, they put on sale for a day and I took it. Its very comfortable and nice:cool:

bespoke tuxedo + bespoke shirt + bespoke vest + silk bow tie + cuff links/buttons and shoes for my wedding.. over 1500 bucks

Where are you from? A bespoke Tuxedo alone will cost you much more than 1500 bucks in Germany.

My parents got fucked up while taking me and an ex broad out. My mom decided to buy me an $800 coat and my broad a $500 one. Numbers might be off a little.

The rest of my shit is nice but nothing like that. I have offered my semen.

150$ for a GUESS gray cargo pant.Only time i've EVER spent more than 80$ on a single article of clothing.

Where are you from? A bespoke Tuxedo alone will cost you much more than 1500 bucks in Germany.

i'm in texas.. :icon_chee.. super 150s thread wool.. it made economic sense... since buying a quality named tux off the rack + alterations would be more expensive and not fit as well..

Of course!

(although, by definition, I think all chaps are assless)

They are, so it's a redundant term. Gives the correct picture though :D

You may wish to use eye bleach after mind...

eyebleach1hw0.png

I've spent $600+ on suits before... but as far as regular clothes go, I rarely buy anything over $100... maybe $200 for a jacket/coat.. $120 or so max on shoes.

Back