Most expensive piece of clothing you've ever purchased?

1500 for a suit (multiple) and 2000 on a watch(swiss army).

Last edited:
internet championship belt

$500

283018_253446741350493_225021057526395_947337_5361128_n.jpg

I'll spent 400-500 bucks on a suit a few times. Other than that, the only thing I'll spend over 100 bucks on is a pair of jeans, and I won't go far over.

Bespoke suit. super 140's

Last edited:
Like ~$450 for a suit... otherwise, I rarely spend money on clothes. I bought my girlfriend a peacoat last year, which was like $250.

Muh-fuggas that say they spent so much fuggin money on a watch is embarrassing. $30 on a watch that tells the same time yours does.

if the purpose of a watch was just to tell time, no one would be wearing watches anymore.

For cold weather $500+

For business $800+

For just wearing $185

probably denims worth close to 200 bucks. i regret it because i gained so much weight, to where i can't fit in them anymore...30 to 32.. LOL

I have two pairs of cycling shoes that are each over $400 retail.

The first pair I purchased as a pro-form/employee purchase so they were only ~$200 and I love them to bits.

The second pair retail for over $500 a pair but got them for free back when I was racing. Carbon sole, hand stitched in Italy and those things feel like hot sex on my feet. They are, mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhmmm, perfect.

Normal clothes? I have a fancy pencil skirt that was over $200, a long winter coat that was over $600. Don't wear that skirt hardly ever, sadly.

probably denims worth close to 200 bucks. i regret it because i gained so much weight, to where i can't fit in them anymore...30 to 32.. LOL

$175 for a pair of leather dress shoes, in size 16. Needed for a friends wedding so I went from store to store, until I found a air that fit.

I have two pairs of cycling shoes that are each over $400 retail.

The first pair I purchased as a pro-form/employee purchase so they were only ~$200 and I love them to bits.

The second pair retail for over $500 a pair but got them for free back when I was racing. Carbon sole, hand stitched in Italy and those things feel like hot sex on my feet. They are, mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhmmm, perfect.

I now believe you, you are a bike geek.

I guess I'm really old now because the first pair of cycling shoes were given to me (that's how it used to work). They were leather and the old Belgian guy marked the pedal position with chalk and then we went to the old Italian guy who repaired shoes and he nailed the cleat to the sole which was wood/cork. It wasn't until I was 15 that I got shoes with a plastic sole and screw adjustable cleats. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

$550 on a winter jacket (I worked outside everyday and winter in Canada can be a **********).

$3k sheep skin jacket tailor made from scratch

Biggest waste of money as I slimmed down significantly a couple of years later and no amount of alteration could make it fit me properly.

$1.5k for a suit

Back