Most dangerous cities

Would you visit Mexico?

• Total voters
What I was saying is that I didn't see any crimes committed and I only saw a couple of accidents on the roads.

I didn't have any trouble walking at night because there wasn't actually anyone walking as it seems most people drive every where.
- I'm from Florianópolis. Is a pretty safe place, like in those pics, thats Jurerê. In some cities you can roaming around like that.

But here, theres little movemente in the place i leve, but the drivers are so bad, that they still manage to cause acidents.

- I'm from Florianópolis. Is a pretty safe place, like in those pics, thats Jurerê. In some cities you can roaming around like that.

But here, theres little movemente in the place i leve, but the drivers are so bad, that they still manage to cause acidents.

My girlfriend has cousins in Florianópolis, it's beautiful, especially New years apparently? Driving is ridiculous, I've seen people trying to overtake approach a blind bend in heavy rain in the dark 7 cars......doing about 90 mph.

- And some handsome, swollen mexicans?

Los-Lotharios-Angel-Humberto-June-2.v1.webp
To be honest.. I prefer capoeira tanned brazilians.

Wait did I just wrote that or it was a thought?

My girlfriend has cousins in Florianópolis, it's beautiful, especially New years apparently? Driving is ridiculous, I've seen people trying to overtake approach a blind bend in heavy rain in the dark 7 cars......doing about 90 mph.
- Florianópolis is a beautyufull city. But our former mayor aproved a Plano diretor(director plan?), that constructors could make the buildings higher.

You see a lot of bad driving here. Theres a far bigger chance of dying in a car acident here, than getting shot or mugged!

- Florianópolis is a beautyufull city. But our former mayor aproved a Plano diretor(director plan?), that constructors could make the buildings higher.

You see a lot of bad driving here. Theres a far bigger chance of dying in a car acident here, than getting shot or mugged!

What sort of music do you like?

Detroit and Baltimore are on the list, no surprise.

Didn't realize they would beat New Orleans.

Hm dunno.
Oaktown is off the chain right now.
One of the main reasons is the Soros backed DA Pamela price who is now facing a recall due to her coddling of criminals like cashless bail, zero jail time for repeat offenders, refusal to seek enhancements for murdering innocent children in gang related freeway shootings.

Last edited:
Lol...

Imagine those US WorldStar cities - New Orleans, Baltimore & Detroit - rated among the worst third world shit holes in the world.

Those red states tho...
NY and SF are definitely crappier places than mexico city which is now cleaner.

Hm dunno.
Oaktown is off the chain right now.
One of the main reasons is the Soros backed DA Pamela price who is now facing a recall due to her coddling of criminals like cashless bail, zero jail time for repeat offenders, refusal to seek enhancements for murdering innocent children in gang related freeway shootings.
They closed the first in n out in history in Oakland because of crime. Las vegas and L.A county have something like 30+ locations combined and have never closed one

Back