Is gen x the last great generation?

Sakuraba is #1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“You are not special. You’re not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.” These are the words that baby boomers and gen x grew up on. Millennials and gen z have no idea because they’re too sensitive and think that the world revolves around them. The infrastructure of this country was built by baby boomers and maintained by gen x.

There’s too much handholding. I blame helicopter parenting and liberals for this demise. Will gen alpha restore balance or are we doomed from here on out?

“You are not special. You’re not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.” These are the words that baby boomers and gen x grew up on. Millennials and gen z have no idea because they’re too sensitive and think that the world revolves around them. The infrastructure of this country was built by baby boomers and maintained by gen x.

There’s too much handholding. I blame helicopter parenting and liberals for this demise. Will gen alpha restore balance or are we doomed from here on out?
I bet $1 million Sherdog cash that TS is a Gen X

But yes I agree to some extent. Boomers are like the self righteous oldest kid, the millennials are the coddled youngest kid, and Gen X are the forgotten middle child that's actually doing cool stuff

But then again, Gen X are the parents of the Gen Z Tik Tokers

{<shrug}

There is nothing inherently liberal about helicopter parenting.

I dunno if gen x has done a huge amount. I often call us the WTF generation as so much stuff heaped on us (like political correctness etc) growing up left us looking at each other exclaiming 'WTF?'

A lot of shit was weird and a total departure from our forebears.

Whatever happened to people just saying their age, wtf is this alpha beta bullshit, why we have to complicate everything...

Generations have been a thing for a long time.

Some pretend to be another age, others pretend to be another sex, life goes on.
<Fedor23>

Ya know I think pretending was the wrong word. It's like people on sherdog are actually ignorant of what generation they are. People born in the 80s are not Gen X but I've noticed when the generation thing comes up on here you always have a bunch that think they are.

i was born in 80' and don't have any connections with the generation after x, which is what, y? my next brother was born six years after me, so i hung out with the kids around who were mostly a few years older. got into metal and bmx biking from those guys. baseball as well.

Reactions: HHJ
Yes, but nowadays they are divided by the alphabet, not numbers.

Greatest, forgotten, boomer , x , y but often called millennials, zoomer ....when have they ever been known as a number ?

i was born in 80' and don't have any connections with the generation after x, which is what, y? my next brother was born six years after me, so i hung out with the kids around who were mostly a few

You are a first year millennial and this is exactly what I mean about people not knowing what generation they are in . Obviously the early and late years in generations are going to have a lot of overlap. Your bro is also a millennial. If you aren't 45 plus you aren't x . Millennials right now are 30-44

Last edited:
Greatest, forgotten, boomer , x , y but often called millennials, zoomer ....when have they ever been known as a number ?

Before I was exposed to american culture through the internet, I had no clue about all that, back in the day we just divided everything by decades.

Ya know I think pretending was the wrong word. It's like people on sherdog are actually ignorant of what generation they are. People born in the 80s are not Gen X but I've noticed when the generation thing comes up on here you always have a bunch that think they are.
Makes sense, they might not know!​

The world got soft when we stopped beating children.

6f91b6a3-3080-4dbe-aea5-f0858abd6adb_text.gif44a4bbbf-b507-44b6-8c84-79b2ea02bb60_text.gif

Attachments

• the-hunger-games-catching-fire-trailer-screenshot-gale-whipped.jpg
    the-hunger-games-catching-fire-trailer-screenshot-gale-whipped.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
Back