Most Bad*** Brothers of all time(s)….

Username: @DiazSlap
Makes thread about bad ass brothers
Doesn't include Diaz Brothers

basketball-you-the-real-mvp.gif

Matt Brown and Travis Brown even have matching tattoos about being brothers so I'll pick them.
They used to fight each other in their garage and when Matt Brown kept beating up his big bro Travis Brown decided to try mma and almost got a title shot.
Amazing story I made up
I heard that too…but also heard Travis’s gf submitted Matt and she is a once ever.

Source: Hoe Rogaine

Don't forget Ivan Emelianenko, the third Emelianenko bro who Fedor said was the best of the three. I always wish he pursued MMA.

I'd have to say that the Emelianenko bros, the Nogueira bros and Shogun/Ninja are at the top of this ladder. Everyone else is an afterthought.

A little late, but he's fighting

The first ones to come to mind were Ken and Frank Shamrock (yes, not blood brothers but both were amazing).

Fedor and Alex were about as close as Kane and Undertaker in MMA as you can get lol.

Nog bro's are way up there, too.

Ninja and Shogun, Hel yes. (I was watching the old DVD's and was surprised I missed where Ninja becamse the Elite XC MW Champion after beating Villasenor).

The first ones to come to mind were Ken and Frank Shamrock (yes, not blood brothers but both were amazing).

Fedor and Alex were about as close as Kane and Undertaker in MMA as you can get lol.

Nog bro's are way up there, too.

Ninja and Shogun, Hel yes. (I was watching the old DVD's and was surprised I missed where Ninja becamse the Elite XC MW Champion after beating Villasenor).
People mistakenly think Ninja was bum….he was far from it but Sergei fight aT HW was a bad career move.

A little late, but he's fighting

Oh, no way! Thanks for posting that, i had no idea!

I'm watching it now. Any idea why the ref separated them and stood them up at 2:30?

It's kind of interesting that he doesn't really fight like either of his brothers. Or look like them. They've got three completely different faces and body structures lol.

Emelianenko Bros( Fedor is the GOAT and Alex is/was an actual gangster with scum behavior outside the ring/cage): Alex was scary AF at one time and even beat the brakes off Prime Kharitanov and was beat Juicehead Josh Barnett into a bloody mess till he got tired and gave up. Consensus in their primes, these two would be the brothers no one in the world would want to mess with.

Other notables:

Ninja and Shogun Rua(Ninja was badass until he over stepped and fought Sergei at HW).

The Reem bros(yes Valentin was not great but still a scary dude).

Anderson and Wand: yes both juicers but scary nonetheless.

Travis and Matt Brown: Just bleed.

Nog Bros: both elite at their respective weights.

Tony and Craig Ferguson: crazy and crazy funny.

Matt and Mark Hughes: used to TRAIN like crazy.

Any others come to mind?

Khabib, Umar and Usman Nurmagomedov.

Quinton Jackson and his younger brother Jason Jackson, both champions in their weight classes 15 years apart.

Quinton Jackson and his younger brother Jason Jackson, both champions in their weight classes 15 years apart.
Mayhem Milller and Jim Miller…also Diego Nunes and Amanda Nunes

Reactions: JKS

I just read that their father, Tito, passed away in his early seventies. RIP

Reactions: JKS
Back