Most Bad*** Brothers of all time(s)….

Krays.jpg

Oh, no way! Thanks for posting that, i had no idea!

I'm watching it now. Any idea why the ref separated them and stood them up at 2:30?

It's kind of interesting that he doesn't really fight like either of his brothers. Or look like them. They've got three completely different faces and body structures lol.
Man, those Russian fights have all kinds of questionable things going on, I couldn't tell you why they were stood up. Maybe a modified rules bout or something? I appreciate that he got in and did it at all

Last edited:
Don't care if two of them didn't fight. They still made the NFL, have to include the Jones trio.

jake and logan paul

lorenzo and frank frittata

alexs and michel pereira

Herb Dean X Bobby Green
Mike Kyle X Mike Pyle
Christian Rodriguez X Daniel Rodriguez X Yair Rodriguez (3 bros)
Jean, Wanderlei, Joaquim, Anderson, Thiago, Tim, Antonio Silva (Big fam)
The Silva family has been huge in MMA, they make the Gracies look small time. But old man Silva was surely playing around a lot cause none of his kids look similar

Don't forget Ivan Emelianenko, the third Emelianenko bro who Fedor said was the best of the three. I always wish he pursued MMA.

I'd have to say that the Emelianenko bros, the Nogueira bros and Shogun/Ninja are at the top of this ladder. Everyone else is an afterthought.

He has a pro fight on YouTube, and he looks subpar.

Surprised mfs forgot about the trio of Demetrious Johnson, Timothy Johnson, and Charles “InnerG” Johnson.

(Leaving Rumble outta this joke out of respect RIP 🙏)

I'm certain you'll get tons of responses for purposefully leaving the Diaz Bros office your list🤡

Ken Shamrock & Frank Juarez-Shamrock foster brothers too☘️

Penn Bros
Machida Bros
Miller Bros

Andy & Wand not Bros👎
Penn Bros?

BJ and Sean?

Jon Jones, Rampage, Kimbo, Krazy Horse Bennet, Michael Johnson

Back