More proof that Mike Perry has more weapons than dynamite hands

Posting about who would win between prime BJ Penn vs a kangaroo in a cage with Pride rules is irrelevant. Posting about the future champ who just broke his opponents leg in a fight IS relevant. Let me guess...you think Silva beat Weidman both times as well? Go troll somewhere else.
What does Silva have to do with this? I view those fights objectively: one he lost via KO and one he lost by TKO(injury).
Regarding your "future champ": IF NO footwork, NO cage cutting, NO head movement, POOR Blocking, Telegraphed punches, LOW volume, Lack of effective kicks, and utter reliance on power and chin make a world champion to you, then, it's really time you start watching another sport. Have you tried WWE? Your fairytale might actually have a happy ending there.

What does Silva have to do with this? I view those fights objectively: one he lost via KO and one he lost by TKO(injury).
Regarding your "future champ": IF NO footwork, NO cage cutting, NO head movement, POOR Blocking, Telegraphed punches, LOW volume, Lack of effective kicks, and utter reliance on power and chin make a world champion to you, then, it's really time you start watching another sport. Have you tried WWE? Your fairytale might actually have a happy ending there.
Silva and Jouban both left with broken legs. And that whole mess of confusion you wrote about no head movement, low volume, etc? Your noob ass probably hasn't heard of Machida. Who is Machida? Just another fighter of legendary status in line with people like Fedor, Silva, Mousasi, Jones and Mike Perry.

Silva and Jouban both left with broken legs. And that whole mess of confusion you wrote about no head movement, low volume, etc? Your noob ass probably hasn't heard of Machida. Who is Machida? Just another fighter of legendary status in line with people like Fedor, Silva, Mousasi, Jones and Mike Perry.

You should

In a real battlefield, Perry would've been the first one to step on landmines.

You're dick riding Mike Perry while calling me a noob? Are you basing this assumption on an imaginary belt ranking in an online forum? Would bet you are.
Silva and Jouban are quite different. Silva fractured his leg and the fight was immediately called; Silva was stretchered out screaming and rushed into surgery. The 'Male Model' possibly broke his knee(joint pain) finished the fight, walked out, did his media, and you are calling it the same? Again, your attempts are beyond pathetic.
You're really reaching with where you are placing Perry. If you really believe the nonsense you are spewing, then I will not argue with you further. I honestly feel sorry for you.

You're dick riding Mike Perry while calling me a noob? Are you basing this assumption on an imaginary belt ranking in an online forum? Would bet you are.
Silva and Jouban are quite different. Silva fractured his leg and the fight was immediately called; Silva was stretchered out screaming and rushed into surgery. The 'Male Model' possibly broke his knee(joint pain) finished the fight, walked out, did his media, and you are calling it the same? Again, your attempts are beyond pathetic.
You're really reaching with where you are placing Perry. If you really believe the nonsense you are spewing, then I will not argue with you further. I honestly feel sorry for you.
This is the UFC (forum) where obviously belts mean nothing. You just started watching mma a few months ago. It wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't know the fighters listed. Luckily you found google, so you can do some searching on your own. If you need any help, let me know.

This is the UFC (forum) where obviously belts mean nothing. You just started watching mma a few months ago. It wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't know the fighters listed. Luckily you found google, so you can do some searching on your own. If you need any help, let me know.
Nice try. You can deflect the argument to my belt ranking, join date, AV, etc. It doesn't make you look any less foolish than you already do. The fact that you think you can predict when I started being a fan is another dumbass assumtion from a platinum dick rider. Not surprising considering your "nation" is full of them.

Nice try. You can deflect the argument to my belt ranking, join date, AV, etc. It doesn't make you look any less foolish than you already do. The fact that you think you can predict when I started being a fan is another dumbass assumtion from a platinum dick rider. Not surprising considering your "nation" is full of them.
Replying to you makes me feel like Michael Jordan dunking on a Make A Wish foundation child. I know it's easy to win, but should I feel proud being so superior?

Perry did break Jouban's leg in that fight. Not a Platinum Nation person myself. Just sayin'.

jouban schooled plastic perry with a broken leg??

zomg!! its teh birth of alpha platinum alan.

and i am tired of coming in to these threads expecting to see a reference to perry\s black spade tattoo on his neck with a Q in it, but am constantly disappointed.

Medically retired? What's TS talking about?

All I see is "possible kneecap fracture" for medical suspensions.

and i am tired of coming in to these threads expecting to see a reference to perry\s black spade tattoo on his neck with a Q in it, but am constantly disappointed.
And we're all tired of your noob ass trying to be apart of Sherdog's Platinum greatness by proxy.

And we're all tired of your noob ass trying to be apart of Sherdog's Platinum greatness by proxy.

giphy.gif

and it's "a part".

you should come in expecting random Matthew Perry images and a whole lot of hate, but if you put all those scroats on ignore, you can just enjoy awesome posts by Platinum Nation.

Back