More proof that Mike Perry has more weapons than dynamite hands

Jock_Sniffer.jpg

TS and dopes like him:

Just go away. It's not funny. It's not witty. It's not clever. It's boring and you're making yourself out to look like a moron. Crawl back into your mother's basement and stop.
Sometimes the truth is more shocking than what you're ready to realize.

29-28 on one judges scorecards so Perry only needed to win 1 more round (or be awarded a 10-8 for round 1) in that judges eyes and we'd have a split decision at least :D

maybe even a draw if one other judge scored round 1 10-8 too

and if my uncle had tits he would be my aunt.

This should be posted in every Perry thread from now on. :D

the video looks like this when I load this page so I never clicked it

NSukDoa.jpg

oh boy was I missing out, and I forgot to check it when I had access to broadband. Amazing work man and I feel like a massive dick for not making sure I saw it :( but anyway, awesome work mate.

the video looks like this when I load this page so I never clicked it

NSukDoa.jpg

oh boy was I missing out, and I forgot to check it when I had access to broadband. Amazing work man and I feel like a massive dick for not making sure I saw it :( but anyway, awesome work mate.

I don't know why Streamable does that. In youtube you can choose your preview pic.

I don't know why Streamable does that. In youtube you can choose your preview pic.
well i figured it might be my data saver app trying to compress the preview thumbnail, but it plays fine anyway, I should've just clicked it and hoped it wasn't 1.5 GB or anything :D

I swear, Platinum nuthuggers creep me the fuck out.. not even MacGregor's fandom are as cultish as these mofos....

This guy has bellator written all over him.
Mike Perry vs

Brennan Ward
Paul Daley
Josh Koscheck
Michael Page
Dakota Cochrane

Rory Macdonald
Andrey Koreshkov
Douglas Lima

and I'm certain there are more Bellator WW's that would matchup well with Perry if he was cut. Sure, Platinum Nation wouldn't be able to post as many threads in UFC Discussion but we would still continue to rep our boi on sherdog, and of course every Bellator fight would be part of his journey back to the UFC.

remember when Anthony Johnson was cut? or Fabricio Werdum? title challenger and champion now

I swear, Platinum nuthuggers creep me the fuck out.. not even MacGregor's fandom are as cultish as these mofos....
That's because McGregor 'fans' are just bandwagon jumpers. Mostly trolls. Nuke Perry fans are tge motherfuckin truth. Your bitch ass better respect that. You don't know shit about living the Plat Life.

Back