More proof that Mike Perry has more weapons than dynamite hands

that's impressive, but we still haven't discussed your potential membership.
I'd rather be gang raped by big black prison inmates with BBCs while acid is poured slowly into my eyeballs than join the platinum nation.

I'd rather be gang raped by big black prison inmates with BBCs while acid is poured slowly into my eyeballs than join the platinum nation.
you're a bit too fucked up to join our ranks anyway

M29uz.gif

His platinum core broke Jouban's entire body. Here's the facts:

Mike Perry touches you, he breaks you.
You touch Mike Perry, he breaks you.

Perry has no injuries after that fight and Jouban might be medically retired.
Who is the next guy we're gonna latch onto?

Good job running this shit meme into the ground.

You're cool.

Why do people keep claiming this? Mike Perry is still the most talked about fighter on Sherdog and the Platinum Nation is going nowhere.
they believe if they keep saying it over and over, it will become true

<DrakeLaugh>

Why do people keep claiming this? Mike Perry is still the most talked about fighter on Sherdog and the Platinum Nation is going nowhere.

Because all of you trolls are useless and shit on the bottom of our shoes.

Because all of you trolls are useless and shit on the bottom of our shoes.
So you just make lies up because you believe that me and my brothers are trolls? Even if we were, did your parents never teach you that two wrongs do not make a right?

So you just make lies up because you believe that me and my brothers are trolls? Even if we were, did your parents never teach you that two wrongs do not make a right?

Your guy got dominated by fucking Zoolander.

You lack integrity, tell lies, avoid questions and insult people. I cannot continue conversing with you.
he's not even a good troll, as issuing nasty judgements is pretty much all he does.

Conor lost that fight. He loses to anyone that's a normal sized person.
I rewatched that fight recently and i thought he won 3 out of the 5 rounds i think i had it at 2-3-5 Diaz just on activity and how fresh he looked and how bad Conor looked not to mention that last take down from Diaz but whatever neither guy is fighting anytime soon so why bring it up.

I rewatched that fight recently and i thought he won 3 out of the 5 rounds i think i had it at 2-3-5 Diaz just on activity and how fresh he looked and how bad Conor looked not to mention that last take down from Diaz but whatever neither guy is fighting anytime soon so why bring it up.
Because someone asked me about it. That was my reply.

Back