More proof that Mike Perry has more weapons than dynamite hands

I realize that most of my posts are meaningless at best, but, does this pic have any worthwhile meaning?
It's a really lame and tired attempt at trolling. You see some rendition of it in almost every thread. Let the trolls be trolls. It's all they have left.

Perry threw 1 punch every 24.3 seconds.

Jouban doubled his output in rounds 2 and 3.

Boy got scared and has a weak mentality. He gave up.

Who is tougher...

The guy that breaks the other guy's leg and still loses.

Or the guy with the broken leg that breaks the other guy's nose, and wins 30 - 27 ?

Lol. Look at those losers hoping Mike Perry got a medical suspension in order to do damage control for their guy getting crippled during that fight.

Plat dont crack

Didn't Conor hobble out of the cage after he "won" the Diaz rematch?

His platinum core broke Jouban's entire body. Here's the facts:

Mike Perry touches you, he breaks you.
You touch Mike Perry, he breaks you.

Perry has no injuries after that fight and Jouban might be medically retired.
Dude, for real; how much time do you waste on here posting irrelevant garbage? The trolls around here used to at least be clever. You are a notch below pathetic.

Beating+the+dead+horse.jpg

These threads are soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

Dude, for real; how much time do you waste on here posting irrelevant garbage? The trolls around here used to at least be clever. You are a notch below pathetic.
Posting about who would win between prime BJ Penn vs a kangaroo in a cage with Pride rules is irrelevant. Posting about the future champ who just broke his opponents leg in a fight IS relevant. Let me guess...you think Silva beat Weidman both times as well? Go troll somewhere else.

His platinum core broke Jouban's entire body. Here's the facts:

Mike Perry touches you, he breaks you.
You touch Mike Perry, he breaks you.

Perry has no injuries after that fight and Jouban might be medically retired.

This should be posted in every Perry thread from now on. :D

Joubronski is lucky he didn't wake up dead the day after the Platinum fight

Back