More impressive resume? (GSP/Silva/Jones)

Jones is the only dude with five former champs on his resume, so I'll go with him. He cleared out the old guard at LHW and is well on his way to clearing out the new guard. After Gus/Rumble winner, who is left at LHW aside from rematches?

Imo, GSP has a ton of good wins that get talked up as great wins. For example, Hardy, Kos, Diaz, Serra, etc are all good, not great wins. BJ II was a great win based solely on the fact that he was a champ, but he obviously gave up a size advantage to make that fight happen.

GSP fought more guys that weren't shells of their former self, by the time they fought the champ.

It's close. It's done; Polls says you're wrong. Deal with it.

Lol at the poll. It's an opinion just like the most of the posts and votes ITT so no I'm not wrong or right for that matter and neither are you. Talk about double standards.

Lol at the poll. It's an opinion just like the most of the posts and bites ITT so no I'm not wrong or right for that matter and neither are you. Talk about double standards.

lol at your opinion is correct and everyone else is wrong.

Yes, I already pointed out your double-standards and you started to backtrack.

And my point is that if BJ Penn, Sherk and Serra are natural LW's then Sonnen, Vitor and Machida are natural MW's.

And I already made my point clear that they are closer to LHW than the guys you mentioned at WW.

lol at your opinion is correct and everyone else is wrong.

Yes, I already pointed out your double-standards and you started to backtrack.

Your reading comprehension is shit. I said I'm not right of wrong. Where did I say my opinion was right?

Please do tell where I started to backtrack.

Jones is the only dude with five former champs on his resume, so I'll go with him. He cleared out the old guard at LHW and is well on his way to clearing out the new guard. After Gus/Rumble winner, who is left at LHW aside from rematches?

Imo, GSP has a ton of good wins that get talked up as great wins. For example, Hardy, Kos, Diaz, Serra, etc are all good, not great wins. BJ II was a great win based solely on the fact that he was a champ, but he obviously gave up a size advantage to make that fight happen.

Bit hard for GSP to beat 5 ex champions when Hughes run the division for a while before GSP.

Your reading comprehension is shit. I said I'm not right of wrong. Where did I say my opinion was right?

Please do tell where I started to backtrack.

Pot, meet kettle.

And I already made my point clear that they are closer to LHW than the guys you mentioned at WW.

They are closer in terms of what, weight? What did each fighter weigh respectively then?

They are closer in terms of what, weight? What did each fighter weigh respectively then?

Yes weight. I would provide all that, but I'm currently iPhone pwnt.

If you would like I can always PM you the stats later today or post them here I don't care.

Bit hard for GSP to beat 5 ex champions when Hughes run the division for a while before GSP.

That's not untrue, but it's certainly impressive when you have a division with 4 top dogs who are all fighting over the belt and someone comes in and beats all of them, proving he's a notch above the previous elite tier.

GSP probably would've been in a similar position had Hughes not been as dominant as he was, seeing as how GSP beat all the other top guys as well.

Both ASilva and JJ are awesome fighters, but I think GSP fought more "in their prime" opponents during his career.

ASilva fought many average fighters, and some good ones too. Not his fault, but the MW division was one of the weakest division during his reign.

JJ fought big names that were past their prime, some MWs, and some great fighters too.

Yes weight. I would provide all that, but I'm currently iPhone pwnt.

If you would like I can always PM you the stats later today or post them here I don't care.

Yeah just post them here.

Pot, meet kettle.

Further proves my point. Instead of actually saying where I backtracked you use a bunch of idioms.

I see you're emotinally invested into this. It's okay, I undertand. I used to be the same.

Further proves my point. Instead of actually saying where I backtracked you use a bunch of idioms.

I see you're emotinally invested into this. It's okay, I undertand. I used to be the same.

You're emotionally invested in this. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

You're emotionally invested in this. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

To be honest with you I'm waiting at my job for a ride and have nothing better to do so this is pure entertainment at this point, but if that's what you think then sure why not lulz.

The second part is exactly what I've been saying for a while. Gsp has some great wins for sure (Hughes, Fitch, shields) but some of his wins are just wins and they get lumped in with his best wins. Heiron and Karo were "just wins" same with hardy alves and koschek. Wins are important and you'd take them over losses but there are levels. For people to think that gsp beat all awesome fighters is a bit of a stretch

To be honest with you I'm waiting at my job for a ride and have nothing better to do so this is pure entertainment at this point, but if that's what you think then sure why not lulz.

It must be tough being so delusional all the time.

Back