More impressive resume? (GSP/Silva/Jones)

Haha. Umm I don't know why I'm doing this but it is above you a person talking about how insane that record is.

Hughes the second time, bj, Fitch and shields are top level wins.

Jones has shogun Rashad machida rampage Cormier which tops that list above.

The guy you're talking about isn't specifically talking about Karo. Just because he lumped him in there with others doesn't necessarily mean they hold the exact same value.

Anyway, you were making this claim before he even posted and that's the only quote in this thread you can give me?

What a surprise

Last edited:
Bones all the way.

Spider has 5 BAD losses to: L. Azeredo (Way early in his career)
He was FINISHED: by Takase (12 - 14) & Chonan (22 - 13) + Weidman (x2)
- Three fighters that beat A.S. are so far below UFC MW contender status that allowing him a mesure of revenge is IMPOSSIBLE!
He also has a "blemish" on his record in his DQ to Okami.
He isn't close!

GSP has two major loses on his record, but avenged BOTH. The Serra loss showed nothing short of a massive in octagon mental lapse on the part of GSP. This was NOT intended to be a serious fight. FFS, Matt was "advised" by his TUF special coach to "start the fight on his knees" to avoid being kicked by GSP FFS! I know that nobody here on Sherdog considers the 19 month "hiatus with the belt" a blemish on his record, but I certainly do.

Again not close!

Jons' blemish on his record: Coming far too close to killing his opponent in the Octagon!

Wow, That's way worse than losing 2 or 6 times!

The guy you're talking about isn't specifically talking about Karo. Just because he lumped him in there with others doesn't necessarily mean they hold the exact same value.

Anyway, you were making this claim before he even posted and that's the only quote in this thread you can give me?

What a surprise

I'm not your secretary who's supposed to search for things for you on sherdog. I did provide one example as a courtesy and thank you for using "lumped" in because that's exactly what happens.

My point exists as a stand alone as well. I don't look at gsps resume as this list of amazing shark tank killers etc. he has some good wins and some just wins. Since being champ the only win jones has that is just a win is vs sonnen. For Georges, you can count hardy koschek alves as just wins. Anyway I've responded more than I should have so I wish you well and have a great day.

I'm not your secretary who's supposed to search for things for you on sherdog. I did provide one example as a courtesy and thank you for using "lumped" in because that's exactly what happens.

My point exists as a stand alone as well. I don't look at gsps resume as this list of amazing shark tank killers etc. he has some good wins and some just wins. Since being champ the only win jones has that is just a win is vs sonnen. For Georges, you can count hardy koschek alves as just wins. Anyway I've responded more than I should have so I wish you well and have a great day.

So because I'm asking you to back-up your claims means I'm treating you as a secretary? Lol, you're full of it.

You have a great day too.

Back