More impressive resume? (GSP/Silva/Jones)

The second part is exactly what I've been saying for a while. Gsp has some great wins for sure (Hughes, Fitch, shields) but some of his wins are just wins and they get lumped in with his best wins. Heiron and Karo were "just wins" same with hardy alves and koschek. Wins are important and you'd take them over losses but there are levels. For people to think that gsp beat all awesome fighters is a bit of a stretch

Who has said the fighters GSP has beaten were all awesome?

I still have to go with Anderson based on longevity, but Jones will pass him before long (assuming another win over Gus, not a sure thing). Sorry, GSP.

Hj Nobody has beaten all awesome fighters whatever that means.

Gsp is the only goat who never had a single easy fight before the ufc or during

Haha you're so gotten to its hilarious.

Yet, you're so gotten to, you feel the need to defend yourself and reply at every turn.

This is beyond hilarious to me, at this point.

Yet, you're so gotten to, you feel the need to defend yourself and reply at every turn.

This is beyond hilarious to me, at this point.

Not sure if you remember, but you're the one that started to quote me. No shit I'm going to reply, just like you have been doing the whole time lol. You're basislly saying exactly what I'm saying to you.

You got sonned.

Left GOAT Fedor off the list

Left probable cheat on the list.

FEDOR = GSP = Silva >>> Jones

Not sure if you remember, but you're the one that started to quote me. No shit I'm going to reply, just like you have been doing the whole time lol. You're basislly saying exactly what I'm saying to you.

You got sonned.

lol you're still mad I see. There there, Junior. All will be ok in the world.

GSP! GSP! GSP!

To the people claiming Jones's resume is better because he beat more champions--

GSP beat who was the most dominant welterweight champ of all time in Matt Hughes, Twice. IMO, That's a lot more impressive than beating a bunch of out-of prime former champions.

GSP is the GOAT. that is all.

Results indicate strong hate for Jones and a shit ton of GSP fanboys.

It's Jones and it's not close.

GSP all day, however Jones on his current trajectory is certainly on track to not only surpass but destroy that resume.

Back