More BRAVE hunters.

Like i said, i really respect hunters who hunt for food but yes I see it was cowardice (no hyperbole) to use a high powered weapon from a distance to trophy hunt, especially when it comes to animals that have no natural fear of predation or man like that woman who killed the giraffe.

Yes it falls below those who buy meat at the grocery store as at least they are not acting all brave and alpha.

Your word selection is all fucked up. Cowardice = fear , what is your average deer hunter " afraid " of ? Unfair , sadistic , depraved ECT would all be better words , but those don't fit with your little world view on the topic.

What do your buddies use ? Killing a prey animal with an 800 dollar compound bow isn't exactly brave now is it ? Do they use rifles to harvest your meat for you ? How is the guy with the rifle a " coward " when you take it even one step farther......and you use ANOTHER dude with a rifle.

This is all emotional stuff here , you feeling something is distasteful or unfair doesnt make someone else a coward or not.

It funds conservation just by its existence. If I can sell access to hunting an animal, regardless of their motives, it would make sense to have a good, steady supply. Poachers have the wrong business model, where they get more value for scarcity.

Your word selection is all fucked up. Cowardice = fear , what is your average deer hunter " afraid " of ? Unfair , sadistic , depraved ECT would all be better words , but those don't fit with your little world view on the topic.

What do your buddies use ? Killing a prey animal with an 800 dollar compound bow isn't exactly brave now is it ? Do they use rifles to harvest your meat for you ? How is the guy with the rifle a " coward " when you take it even one step farther......and you use ANOTHER dude with a rifle.

This is all emotional stuff here , you feeling something is distasteful or unfair doesnt make someone else a coward or not.
My word choice is fine. Yes cowards. They are afraid of failing, afraid of their lack of skill, afraid of a challenge. These canned trophy hunts are not hunts at all, they are slaughter and slaughter is cowardly. A giraffe is likely to walk right up to you and if you shoot it with a high powered rifle and scope and then celebrate your big kill that is cowardly.

How about you do us all a favour and jump off it?

Go read a bit on the topic, you're way off base here.
If @Phr3121 does read up he will find out what you are spinning is long since proven BS that trophy hunters try to sell to protect their cowardly hobby.

Expensive Trophy Hunting Fees Aren't Helping Endangered Wildlife

Hunters Say Trophy Hunting Helps Animals. Here's Why They're Wrong.

NO, TROPHY HUNTING DOES NOT HELP SAVE ENDANGERED SPECIES

Trophy Hunting Fees Do Little to Help Threatened Species, Report Says

Trophy hunting: 'Killing animals to save them is not conservation'

If you feel the need to mask the names of your sources, they are probably not good sources.

Ladyfreethinker? Lmfao.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/10/trophy-hunting-killing-saving-animals/

http://www.conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nt-trophy-hunting-species-survival/877314001/

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150729-lion-trophy-hunting-conservation-animals-cecil/

All these liberal rags clearly don't want to admit conservation is helped by regulated hunting, but they all do.

If you want to lay the blame anywhere, lay it where it belong: Africans. It's the Africans who actually live in these countries who defraud the system, who funnel funds away from conservation and who participate in poaching.

Not foreign trophy hunters.

If Africans don't care about the survival of these species, well meaning but naive westerners have no hope.

They aren't your animals and the people responsible for protecting these animals don't give a shit.

Last edited:
How about you do us all a favour and jump off it? Go read a bit on the topic, you're way off base here.

How about you stop talking shit and get better informed. ;) So, naïve.

If you feel the need to mask the names of your sources, they are probably not good sources.

Ladyfreethinker? Lmfao.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/10/trophy-hunting-killing-saving-animals/

http://www.conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nt-trophy-hunting-species-survival/877314001/

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150729-lion-trophy-hunting-conservation-animals-cecil/

All these liberal rags clearly don't want to admit conservation is helped by regulated hunting, but they all do.

If you want to lay the blame anywhere, lay it where it belong: Africans. It's the Africans who actually live in these countries who defraud the system, who funnel funds away from conservation and who participate in poaching.

Not foreign trophy hunters.

If Africans don't care about the survival of these species, well meaning but naive westerners have no hope.

They aren't your animals and the people responsible for protecting these animals don't give a shit.
Haha you are too funny clown.

WTF is hide? You click the link and you see the entire article.

And you are the one who cited CNN up thread first as YOUR source so you might want to not knock me using sources INCLUDING CNN.

Last edited:
With great posts like this, it's shocking you're part of the more posts than likes club.

Oh, that is fucking original. :) Add insecurity to your list. So, you are on Sherdog purely to get 'likes'? Do you check that every night before going to bed? That explains the ignorance on 'trophy hunting'. Fucked up somewhere with a 'yellow' card.

So brave and noble.

Really, if these cowards want to hunt they should be stripped down, given a spear and shield and forced to hunt it with these dudes:

907a61441389524dda65e25ee4d27271.jpg

Why am I not surprised by the colour of their skin.....

You come in and say shit like that but refuse to answer any questions about non white people doing far worse shit than that because you’re a filthy fucking racist piece of trash. You are closer to a filthy pig than you are to a human being.

So I’ll ask you again, what about natives mass slaughtering caribou and moose and leaving massive amounts of meat to rot??? How do you feel about that??? Japanese whaling??? How does that make you feel??? How about the old native Americans who used to run entire heards of Buffalo off cliffs only to harvest meat from the top few??? Ooooh but the white man is evil.

Motherfucker please, you’ve come on to sherdog and bragged about eating endangered species back under your original user name (leklok) but you come in here and make it a white thing???

Fuck you, you’re a racist piece of shit I’d love to see your answer to my questions but I already know what you’ll say....what everybody else does is ok but when white people do it....it’s evil. The attitudes of native peoples towards wildlife is 1000x worse than what a few white people do to animals.

Ooooh some white hunters killed a lion....what about the non white natives that sold that animal to the white people just for a chunk of $$$....what about the fat Pacific Islander spearing a sea turtle that’s endangered.....oh that’s ok!!!!! What about the natives where I live who surround entire heard of caribou on snow machines and gun them down and leave most of it to rot??? Oh but white people shoot of a few of them and that’s horrible....

Anyways, point is you’re a racist piece of trash.

You come in and say shit like that but refuse to answer any questions about non white people doing far worse shit than that because you’re a filthy fucking racist piece of trash. You are closer to a filthy pig than you are to a human being.

So I’ll ask you again, what about natives mass slaughtering caribou and moose and leaving massive amounts of meat to rot??? How do you feel about that??? Japanese whaling??? How does that make you feel??? How about the old native Americans who used to run entire heards of Buffalo off cliffs only to harvest meat from the top few??? Ooooh but the white man is evil.

Motherfucker please, you’ve come on to sherdog and bragged about eating endangered species back under your original user name (leklok) but you come in here and make it a white thing???

Fuck you, you’re a racist piece of shit I’d love to see your answer to my questions but I already know what you’ll say....what everybody else does is ok but when white people do it....it’s evil. The attitudes of native peoples towards wildlife is 1000x worse than what a few white people do to animals.

Ooooh some white hunters killed a lion....what about the non white natives that sold that animal to the white people just for a chunk of $$$....what about the fat Pacific Islander spearing a sea turtle that’s endangered.....oh that’s ok!!!!! What about the natives where I live who surround entire heard of caribou on snow machines and gun them down and leave most of it to rot??? Oh but white people shoot of a few of them and that’s horrible....

Anyways, point is you’re a racist piece of trash.

<DCWhoa>

How about you do us all a favour and jump off it?

Go read a bit on the topic, you're way off base here.

I love how it’s always about how horrible the hunters are....not about the people who sold these “valuable” resources off.

Read up on an African’s view on lion hunting.

Ok, that is not an African view, that is a view from some of the people of Zimbabwe. "In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions". Of course they don't cry for lions, rhinos and giraffes. They are too busy killing and starving each other.

Zimbabwe was formed in 1980 after a horrible Civil War. The area used to be called Rhodesia before the 'Rhodesian Bush War'. Zimbabwe faces human rights violations, economic meltdown, political corruption and a refugee crisis.

It is a poor and corrupt African country like most countries in Africa. Food aid never reaches the hungry due to Civil War. Women are raped and killed on a mass scale. Boys are kidnapped and turned into soldiers. Yeah, a little hard to give 'two shits' about animals when you yourself are being hunted, killed, raped, or starved.

Ok, that is not an African view, that is a view from some of the people of Zimbabwe. "In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions". Of course they don't cry for lions, rhinos and giraffes. They are too busy killing and starving each other.

Zimbabwe was formed in 1980 after a horrible Civil War. The area used to be called Rhodesia before the 'Rhodesian Bush War'. Zimbabwe faces human rights violations, economic meltdown, political corruption and a refugee crisis.

It is a poor and corrupt African country like most countries in Africa. Food aid never reaches the hungry due to Civil War. Women are raped and killed on a mass scale. Boys are kidnapped and turned into soldiers. Yeah, a little hard to give 'two shits' about animals when you yourself are being hunted, killed, raped, or starved.

... that’s kind of the point of the article.

My word choice is fine. Yes cowards. They are afraid of failing, afraid of their lack of skill, afraid of a challenge. These canned trophy hunts are not hunts at all, they are slaughter and slaughter is cowardly. A giraffe is likely to walk right up to you and if you shoot it with a high powered rifle and scope and then celebrate your big kill that is cowardly.

Cool how you can know all of that by looking at a single photo on a karate forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back