More BRAVE hunters.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
See how courageous they are, what big, brave, men!

I slaughtered a bunch of geese this morning. Opening day in Michigan. Does that count?

See how courageous they are, what big, brave, men!

I don't know the details of this. I don't believe every killing is wrong. I'm normally against trophy killing but very much in favor of hunting when the meat is eaten.

There are much bigger issues out there, like corrupt government spending, that concerns me a great deal more than this.

Dude, even the lion is impressed by their courage. Look at him jumping up for a high five.

Is that lion in the middle of a Conga dance?

I cba with people taking the high ground when it comes to this shit.

Bunch of virgins all of you.

I did some photo safaris in Kenya in May-June and i can not imagine shooting a nice cat like that.

I took these pics from about 30 feet away. They don’t pay attention to you as long as you stay in the vehicle.

16BDD263-7C35-4D34-9E36-AB50E0047A27.jpeg
17306FAD-BFCB-48B9-981C-061F9CEE3AB1.jpeg

Fuck that lion. He should have been a better survivor.

Darwinism my friend.

Fuck that lion. He should have been a better survivor.

Darwinism my friend.

You know which lions will end up surviving if trophy hunters keep hunting them? The ones that kill all humans on site. We don’t want that.

I'm sure "brave" "vegans" have issue with this.

These people love putting holes in Mufasa's "circle of life" theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't really outrage me. Just like it wouldn't bother me if that lion had gotten a hold of both of those guys and killed them.

I do think hunting with a gun is for pussies. I would have been more impressed if they killed the lion with their bare hands.

RT if you want a global ban!! LOL That shit cracks me up. The easiest possible way to support something. Just retweet and forget LOL.

This shit makes me rage but stupid corrupt Africans allow it for money ...

China has an influence also somehow those bastards

Eh. Lions usually die violent deaths. This one was probably fast.

Lion was clearly a Nazi. Look at him doing the Hitler salute

They should just allow it on old males. Creates income for the area, hunters get what they want and the old lions don't end up like this

4C8C48F700000578-5761375-Photographer_Larry_Anthony_Pannell_said_he_was_deeply_moved_by_s-a-15_1527067143829.jpg

They should only sell these types of hunting tags on a short notice basis, identity problem Rogue animals, old animals, overpopulation concerns, etc.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...effect-leaves-parks-lion-at-risk-of-cull.html

I don't like trophy hunting for myself, but it's not something that bothers me unless it's something young and endangered. I'd rather this than poaching and indiscriminate killing.

Back