More BRAVE hunters.

Is that what happened there ? All we see is a picture of a dead animal . How many animal deaths are you responsible for both directly and indirectly? Personally I wouldn't want to kill a lion or an Elphant or a bear ECT , but I don't think its so simple as to smugly claim one guy is a sociopath and the other just a guy that wants a burger due to some imaginary line of worthiness to life that exist between your ears

It is the most likely scenario.

I'm fairly certain this guy just wanted to kill a rare and great beast so he could say he did and have it stuffed/ mounted as evidence of his manliness. And its most likely that he used a guide to all but pull the trigger for him. Much less hunt than leisurely safari/ stop-n-shoot.

Its much less likely that this guy:
1. tracked and shot the lion through the bush using his life learned skills as a hunter to fulfill a desire to test his skills in a contest of man vs. king of beasts.
2. killed the lion to feed his family and/or the surrounding population
3. killed the lion to protect the surrounding population from its murderous rampage

The fact that you can't rub together a few neurons and put together a cogent fucking answer concerning why that's " messed up " doesnt mean I'm " babbling"

It means your post is nothing more than flyby emotive garbage. Semantic fucking blockage.

" That's messed up "

Have another double cheesbuger ,turd. Maybe some some tripe and soft tendon in your pho , cry baby.
If im a cry baby then you’re a bigger cry baby

More BRAVE hunters. See how courageous they are, what big, brave, men!

Well, they have to compensate for their small penises. Like guys who drive those huge GMC trucks. Very much against this practice. Trophy hunting is for 'pussies'. Look at this idiot:

"The Rev. Jamie Austin, Woodlake Assembly senior pastor, displays some of the trophies in his office from his hunting trips in Africa."

* The reverend's head should join the collection.

Look at this fat fuck:
hunter-and-lion.jpg

Look at these two whores:

Some good 'trophy hunting' right here - add the 6 above to it:

" cowardice " such hyperbole!

I'm not a huge fan of trophy hunting either , but really stop and think of that indictment. A " coward ", its over the top and is just used to villify something you don't care for. What does that make the guy who gets all his meat wrapped in cellophane? A sniveling amobea?

Your consumption of meat isn't for subsistence either , you could get along just fine without it, its for pleasure , you just pretend its not so you can look down your nose.
Like i said, i really respect hunters who hunt for food but yes I see it was cowardice (no hyperbole) to use a high powered weapon from a distance to trophy hunt, especially when it comes to animals that have no natural fear of predation or man like that woman who killed the giraffe.

Yes it falls below those who buy meat at the grocery store as at least they are not acting all brave and alpha.

We've already done this. We've explained how trophy hunting funds conservationism and fights poachers. What your point?

Last edited:
We've already done this. We've explained why trophy hunting funds conservationist and fights poachers.

...and you believe that? It does neither. I have a bridge to sell you if you want to buy one.

The baby usually dies when its mother is killed for poaching/hunting.

...and you believe that? It does neither. I have a bridge to sell you if you want to buy one.

The baby usually dies when its mother is killed for poaching/hunting.

Why are you posting poaching pics in a hunting thread?

Is there a difference? The end result is the same...

Yes. There is. One funds conservationism and one doesn't.

Trophy hunting is done in a sustainable way, poaching isn't. You are so on the wrong side of this argument, it's shocking even for here.

They should just allow it on old males. Creates income for the area, hunters get what they want and the old lions don't end up like this

4C8C48F700000578-5761375-Photographer_Larry_Anthony_Pannell_said_he_was_deeply_moved_by_s-a-15_1527067143829.jpg

They should only sell these types of hunting tags on a short notice basis, identity problem Rogue animals, old animals, overpopulation concerns, etc.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...effect-leaves-parks-lion-at-risk-of-cull.html

oh man, that is terrible. maybe this hits me more because my astrological sign is leo lol.

I prefer lions who don’t get shot.

I am literally sitting on a mountain top glassing during the slow hours in Montana as I type this, it’s the opening day of archery. We’ve been through this with the giraffe thread, why should we go through it again just because you’re outraged all of a sudden?
Opening day of bow season in Saskatchewan too, I'm just stuck at work. It's windy as fuck anyways.

What do you procure your meat with ? A credit card ?

How do you shelter yourself .......with your" bare hands " ?

Do you walk to work?

Your entire existence consist of being coddled by modern technology. I think very few people have much space to call someone a " pussy " for being reliant on tools.
You're not really one for sarcasm are you?

Back