More BRAVE hunters.

I am literally sitting on a mountain top glassing during the slow hours in Montana as I type this, it’s the opening day of archery. We’ve been through this with the giraffe thread, why should we go through it again just because you’re outraged all of a sudden?

Doesn't really outrage me. Just like it wouldn't bother me if that lion had gotten a hold of both of those guys and killed them.

I do think hunting with a gun is for pussies. I would have been more impressed if they killed the lion with their bare hands.

What do you procure your meat with ? A credit card ?

How do you shelter yourself .......with your" bare hands " ?

Do you walk to work?

Your entire existence consist of being coddled by modern technology. I think very few people have much space to call someone a " pussy " for being reliant on tools.

They just wanted to get home to their families

We honestly should have a sticky thread for this. It’s the same thread over and over again just insert different “cute” animal.

They should just allow it on old males. Creates income for the area, hunters get what they want and the old lions don't end up like this

4C8C48F700000578-5761375-Photographer_Larry_Anthony_Pannell_said_he_was_deeply_moved_by_s-a-15_1527067143829.jpg

They should only sell these types of hunting tags on a short notice basis, identity problem Rogue animals, old animals, overpopulation concerns, etc.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...effect-leaves-parks-lion-at-risk-of-cull.html
That's typically how it works though. The tags sold are usually for older males that can't really breed any more, but can still fuck up younger male lions in a fight, hence lowering population of that particular pride. It's the same for most game tags sold in Africa tbh.

That’s messed up

Why exactly , other than some ill defined appeal to emotion?

Do you think you crawled straight from primordial oooze into the A.C with a smart phone hanging out of your asshole? Your ancestors crawled their way to the top , killing and being killed as the went to your present benefit. The meat you eat , the clothes you wear , the woods that were destroyed to build your house.....death .....death
..death . Now you see some picture and all of the sudden " that's messed up " , what charmed and oblivious lives we all lead.

Do you think you crawled straight from primordial oooze into the A.C with a smart phone hanging out of your asshole? Your ancestors crawled their way to the top , killing and being killed as the went to your present benefit. The meat you eat , the clothes you wear , the woods that were destroyed to build your house.....death .....death
..death . Now you see some picture and all of the sudden " that's messed up " , what charmed and oblivious lives we all lead.
And those guys enjoyed the same shit I do so what the fuck are you babbling about?

Nothing wrong with it if the animals are in surplus. Would be cooler to take one out with a spear or bow and arrow like the old days.

privileged westerners eating factory farmed meat in mass trying to lecture. Why dont we first go against factory farming and crating of animals? This is so much lower on totem poll. You are giving much higher value to lions in surplus or ´´cool´´ animals and ignoring the chickens and cows and pigs crated and slaughtered by the tens of millions. Bred in such large surplus so that westerners can have freaking bacon on everything!! and eat 100x more meat than ever before in history! while helping to hurt environment!

And those guys enjoyed the same shit I do so what the fuck are you babbling about?

The fact that you can't rub together a few neurons and put together a cogent fucking answer concerning why that's " messed up " doesnt mean I'm " babbling"

It means your post is nothing more than flyby emotive garbage. Semantic fucking blockage.

" That's messed up "

Have another double cheesbuger ,turd. Maybe some some tripe and soft tendon in your pho , cry baby.

Nothing wrong with hunting, but its sociopathic to hire somebody to set up a relatively rare and beautiful creature so you can kill it from the safety of your blind with a high powered rifle just so satisfy you desire to kill something relatively rare and beautiful.

Sustenance hunting and trophy hunting are not the same thing despite you trying to equate them.

I have lots of respect for those who hunt what they eat, more so than those who buy meat from a grocery store and criticize hunting.

That said, using today's high powered rifles to slaughter animals from a distance for trophy's reeks of cowardice. There is no sport in it and unfortunately most trophy hunters are harming the very nature they claim to love. In nature the predator almost always tries to pick the weakest of the herd thus strengthening the entire herd going forward. True survival of the fittest. With today's high powered weapons and the imbalance that exists most hunters today will target and take the healthiest of the herds thus weakening the herd going forward. We have seen it decade after decades with what constituted a great trophy kill yesterday being less available today. Hunters are causing genetic regression as a survival mechanism where the weakest ones survive.

I have lots of friends who hunt and I always appreciate getting a portion of the meat. But none of them trophy hunt. It is all for meat.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with hunting, but its sociopathic to hire somebody to set up a relatively rare and beautiful creature so you can kill it from the safety of your blind with a high powered rifle just so satisfy you desire to kill something relatively rare and beautiful.

Is that what happened there ? All we see is a picture of a dead animal . How many animal deaths are you responsible for both directly and indirectly? Personally I wouldn't want to kill a lion or an Elphant or a bear ECT , but I don't think its so simple as to smugly claim one guy is a sociopath and the other just a guy that wants a burger due to some imaginary line of worthiness to life that exist between your ears

Someone's a Sabu fan

point-black.jpg

ECW ECW ECW

Substance hunting and trophy hunting are not the same thing despite you trying to equate them.

I have lots of respect for those who hunt what they eat, more so than those who buy meat from a grocery store and criticize hunting.

That said, using today's high powered rifles to slaughter animals from a distance for trophy's reeks of cowardice. There is no sport in it and unfortunately most trophy hunters are harming the very nature they claim to love. In nature the predator almost always tries to pick the weakest of the herd thus strengthening the entire herd going forward. True survival of the fittest. With today's high powered weapons and the imbalance that exists most hunters today will target and take the healthiest of the herds thus weakening the herd going forward. We have seen it decade after decades with what constituted a great trophy kill yesterday being less available today. Hunters are causing genetic regression as a survival mechanism where the weakest ones survive.

I have lots of friends who hunt and I always appreciate getting a portion of the meat. But none of them trophy hunt. It is all for meat.

" cowardice " such hyperbole!

I'm not a huge fan of trophy hunting either , but really stop and think of that indictment. A " coward ", its over the top and is just used to villify something you don't care for. What does that make the guy who gets all his meat wrapped in cellophane? A sniveling amobea?

Your consumption of meat isn't for subsistence either , you could get along just fine without it, its for pleasure , you just pretend its not so you can look down your nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know which lions will end up surviving if trophy hunters keep hunting them? The ones that kill all humans on site. We don’t want that.

YES WE DO. Humans vs. Lions it's on. Make it a reality show and make millions. Have humans outnumber them 10-1 but only have more primitive weapons to fight em. Bows and arrows and shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back