More BRAVE hunters.

I am literally sitting on a mountain top glassing during the slow hours in Montana as I type this, it’s the opening day of archery. We’ve been through this with the giraffe thread, why should we go through it again just because you’re outraged all of a sudden?
I just got back from a hunting trip bagged some pigs and a heap of rabbits and kangaroos, good times and happy hunting

Why am I not surprised by the colour of their skin.....
Look a racist Maori, the same people that ate everything and whipped out countless species on there island not to mention an entire civilisation on neighbouring islands.

Look a racist Maori, the same people that ate everything and whipped out countless species on there island not to mention an entire civilisation on neighbouring islands.

lol right? A racist Maori....there’s a shocker. Awhile back this same fat piece of shit was on here bragging about eating sea turtles (with taro) and saying it didn’t matter that it was endangered because he wasn’t going to let white people tell him what he can eat...lol so it’s cool when he kills an endangered species but if somebody legally shoots a lion it’s an evil white man thing. What a pathetic loser this fat bastard is. Imagine living your life with the lack of intelligence this guy shows. It’s actually sort of sad.

I’ve called him out before on this same subject and he never reaponds. What a fucking loser.

Last edited:
...but I do enjoy a good stake or chicken. Raise the animal properly and kill it properly. That is not what is happening in the U.S. under factory farming. Cows, chicken and pigs, raised in horrible conditions, as mentioned by @BillytheFish above. These animals are shot full of hormones, some to make it grow twice as fast and twice the weight. Chickens that can't support their own weight and have their legs broken. We humans eat those hormones. Small cages, packed like sardines in a can. The killing process probably works properly 50% of the time because these idiots don't know how to kill the animal properly and without suffering.

Big game trophy hunting is all about vanity. I hear people say that they don’t like any kind of hunting where people don’t eat the meat. Well, I have news for you, it’s illegal not to take and consume the meat from any kind of hunt in Africa. Not saying the hunter has to consume it, but the meat is sold, not given to villagers.

The carcass is the favorite lie used by all trophy hunters. In real life, giraffe meat sells at a retail price of around +/- ZAR400.00 (+/- $33.00) per kilogram for giraffe meat as opposed to +/- ZAR40.00 (+/- $3.00) per kilo for beef. Do the math, your average giraffe weighs in at around 1,192 kg or ZAR476,800.00 ($39,730.00).

...and humans are animals, on 2 feet. Our big game animals walk on 4 feet. Both living, breathing creatures with feelings and emotions. Now, we westerners have been killing humans for centuries. Americans killing Americans (Civil War), Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Afghans, Iraqis, etc. No, no need for a license and the government pays you to do it. No, we don't eat their meat or put their head on a wall, but the result is the same -- the taking of life. Primary weapon of choice is the same for an 'enemy' as it is for a lion, rhino, or giraffe -- the rifle.

Mike has had a belly full of killing in Vietnam -- hunting and killing animals is just not the same afterwards.

Last edited:
...but I do enjoy a good stake or chicken. Raise the animal properly and kill it properly. That is not what is happening in the U.S. under factory farming. Cows, chicken and pigs, raised in horrible conditions, as mentioned by @BillytheFish above. These animals are shot full of hormones, some to make it grow twice as fast and twice the weight. Chickens that can't support their own weight and have their legs broken. We humans eat those hormones. Small cages, packed like sardines in a can. The killing process probably works properly 50% of the time because these idiots don't know how to kill the animal properly and without suffering.

Big game trophy hunting is all about vanity. I hear people say that they don’t like any kind of hunting where people don’t eat the meat. Well, I have news for you, it’s illegal not to take and consume the meat from any kind of hunt in Africa. Not saying the hunter has to consume it, but the meat is sold, not given to villagers.

The carcass is the favorite lie used by all trophy hunters. In real life, giraffe meat sells at a retail price of around +/- ZAR400.00 (+/- $33.00) per kilogram for giraffe meat as opposed to +/- ZAR40.00 (+/- $3.00) per kilo for beef. Do the math, your average giraffe weighs in at around 1,192 kg or ZAR476,800.00 ($39,730.00).

...and humans are animals, on 2 feet. Our big game animals walk on 4 feet. Both living, breathing creatures with feelings and emotions. Now, we westerners have been killing each other for centuries. Americans killing Americans (Civil War), Germans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Afghanistanis, Iraqis, etc. No, no need for a license and the government pays you to do it. No, we don't eat their meat or put their head on a wall, but the result is the same -- the taking of life. Primary weapon of choice is the same for an 'enemy' as it is for a lion, rhino, or giraffe -- the rifle.

Mike has had a belly full of killing in Vietnam -- hunting and killing animals is just not the same afterwards.

Love that movie.

Doesn't really outrage me. Just like it wouldn't bother me if that lion had gotten a hold of both of those guys and killed them.

I do think hunting with a gun is for pussies. I would have been more impressed if they killed the lion with their bare hands.
Tbh, I’m sure there are tons of guys that find posting on Internet forums to be for pussys.

Hunting is a sport, the tools of the trade are firearms or bows. If you can’t handle it, then don’t.

Tbh, I’m sure there are tons of guys that find posting on Internet forums to be for pussys.

Hunting is a sport, the tools of the trade are firearms or bows. If you can’t handle it, then don’t.

This is true. If you’re a fucking pussy then hunting isn’t going to be your thing. That’s ok, just know that in ancient times, you’d be getting exactly 0% of the women and living off the dregs of what the men do. Go ahead and do the gathering, collect the shit that my food eats.

Vegans steal food from reindeer, let that sink in. Lichen it(hehe) to starving out the competition.

That said, using today's high powered rifles to slaughter animals from a distance for trophy's reeks of cowardice.

Really? Cowardice? That is a ridiculous statement.

There is no sport in it and unfortunately most trophy hunters are harming the very nature they claim to love.

And another one . . .

In nature the predator almost always tries to pick the weakest of the herd thus strengthening the entire herd going forward. True survival of the fittest. With today's high powered weapons and the imbalance that exists most hunters today will target and take the healthiest of the herds thus weakening the herd going forward. We have seen it decade after decades with what constituted a great trophy kill yesterday being less available today. Hunters are causing genetic regression as a survival mechanism where the weakest ones survive.

Have you ever hunted . . . anything? You're going to believe that every friend you have who hunts is "only hunting for meat" then you should understand that every kill is a trophy. Regardless of whether it's for meat or whether it ends up with a trip to the taxidermist or skull mount on my wall. There are hunters of all shapes and sizes. Some shoot the first thing with horns regardless of age. So that young yearling buck will never make it to even have a shot of passing on genes. Then there are those who selectively pick out the oldest, most mature deer regardless of rack size. Then there are those who manage their property and let large, healthy bucks make it to a specific age regardless of rack/trophy.

Some even take out the injured or sick animals . . .

I have lots of friends who hunt and I always appreciate getting a portion of the meat. But none of them trophy hunt. It is all for meat.

Sure they do . . . every one of them only shoots does? Or are they the ones who choose to shoot those really young bucks?

So who’s to blame??? The people paying to be there or the corrupt natives using the loophole for profit?
If we are using relativism here I blame the trophy hunter more.

Civil wars and survival happen and they can be, Just and Unjust. While we do not excuse the unjust I certainly would see some Merc or Trophy hunter looking at the situation and just wading in to kill for fun saying 'look they are doing worse things to each other so my picking off randoms at a distance with a high powered gun and scope is just a drop in the bucket', is worse.

You are using whataboutism to try and defend a practice and there is a reason that is considered a failed logical fallacy to apply.

Damn them all to hell.

1465358_10152134345966667_2059998281_n.jpg

Should I use my AK47 for hunting?

If we are using relativism here I blame the trophy hunter more.

Civil wars and survival happen and they can be, Just and Unjust. While we do not excuse the unjust I certainly would see some Merc or Trophy hunter looking at the situation and just wading in to kill for fun saying 'look they are doing worse things to each other so my picking off randoms at a distance with a high powered gun and scope is just a drop in the bucket', is worse.

You are using whataboutism to try and defend a practice and there is a reason that is considered a failed logical fallacy to apply.

Since you used the word “whataboutism” I’ll kindly ask you to fuck off and never speak to me again. I don’t engage in stupid conversations with liberals.

Back