Moral Outrage: ICE Detains/Deports Man who was Driving his Pregnant Wife to Deliver Their Baby

They have one job to do, and it's not that hard. Just get both sides of the story before publishing.

I think you actually joined the adult workforce you'd find that most people are incompetent at their jobs.

Why turn this into a personal attack?

Because your viewpoint seems to come from a lack of experience.

Anyone with real work experience knows about 80% of all workers are incompetent and journalists aren't immune to this.

Why turn this into a personal attack?

Seriously? You're arguing with Rational Poster and wonder why he (she?) turns it into a personal attack? The liberals / communists in this thread turn to personal attacks and vague "no big deal" stuff since they know their media CLEARLY tried to spin the story. So since they have no real grounds upon which to stand and preach they'll start attacking people. Clear as day with @Rational Poster how instead of attacking the media he's now attacking you and trying to call you a child in some manner.

This is really a clear case of shitty and biased journailism but instead of attacking the individual outlets which failed to do their job they'll throw out a vauge "all journalists are shitty" comment. That's pretty hypocritical coming from people who use those same media outlets and stories to constantly and continuously bash Trump.

Seriously? You're arguing with Rational Poster and wonder why he (she?) turns it into a personal attack? The liberals / communists in this thread turn to personal attacks and vague "no big deal" stuff since they know their media CLEARLY tried to spin the story. So since they have no real grounds upon which to stand and preach they'll start attacking people. Clear as day with @Rational Poster how instead of attacking the media he's now attacking you and trying to call you a child in some manner.

This is really a clear case of shitty and biased journailism but instead of attacking the individual outlets which failed to do their job they'll throw out a vauge "all journalists are shitty" comment. That's pretty hypocritical coming from people who use those same media outlets and stories to constantly and continuously bash Trump.

You say that like right wing media has ever had any journalistic integrity. Let me know when FOX News issues a correction that contradict's the President's narrative.

At least left wing media tries to, they're just bad at it. I'll take bias and incompetence over straight lies any day.

It's different.

Anyone with real work experience knows about 80% of all workers are incompetent and journalists aren't immune to this.
Even supposing that's true, does that mean we shouldn't criticize them for their failures?

Even supposing that's true, does that mean we shouldn't criticize them for their failures?

Call out right wing media when they make errors and I might think you actually care about correcting errors in journalism.

You guys claim I'm the hack, but we all know you're more than willing to overlook inaccuracies to promote a narrative you prefer.

I mean you can't even make a thread without the mods having to go back and correct your thread titles anymore.

I mean you can't even make a thread without the mods having to go back and correct your thread titles anymore.

To my knowledge, the mods have never changed any of my thread titles. I have changed them myself every time.

Call out right wing media when they make errors and I might think you actually care about correcting errors in journalism.

Other than FOX, none of the mainstream media can be reasonably labelled as "right-wing". I think YMMV is the general expectation with sources like Daily Caller and Breitbart, while most people expect the MSM to offer balanced reporting.

80%? Come on, I have managed people my entire adult life and I would say the incompetent number is closer to 20%. 1 in 5 people either are too stupid or just don't care enough to do the job and those people find their way out of any roles under me.

I think the & really depends on the industry. I doubt 80% of doctors are incompetent or 80% of CEO's. Now 80% of McDonalds workers may be but I still doubt that

To my knowledge, the mods have never changed any of my thread titles. I have changed them myself every time.

Other than FOX, none of the mainstream media can be reasonably labelled as "right-wing". I think YMMV is the general expectation with sources like Daily Caller and Breitbart, while most people expect the MSM to offer balanced reporting.

FOX has more viewers than the other networks combined, so it still counts and they've been blatant liars since the 90s.

80%? Come on, I have managed people my entire adult life and I would say the incompetent number is closer to 20%. 1 in 5 people either are too stupid or just don't care enough to do the job and those people find their way out of any roles under me.

I think the & really depends on the industry. I doubt 80% of doctors are incompetent or 80% of CEO's. Now 80% of McDonalds workers may be but I still doubt that

You never heard the saying 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people?

As for doctors.. I think you should look into the rate of malpractice..

You never heard the saying 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people?

I don't take it literally. If it was literal it doesn't fit your 80% figure because there is still 20% of the work being done by the 80%

I don't take it literally. If it was literal it doesn't fit your 80% figure because there is still 20% of the work being done by the 80%

In my office right now two people are playing on their phones (not on break) and a 3rd is browsing the internet while drifting in and out of consciousness.

Back