Moral Outrage: ICE Detains/Deports Man who was Driving his Pregnant Wife to Deliver Their Baby

Click on the first 20. I'm sure you'll see a point there somewhere.
Shows a trend of "fake news" to me. Shows selective times for when CNN's ratings are dropping, whether that be in comparison to Fox and MSNBC in the prime time or a short down period for CNN.

Bz55HBM.png

I suggest actually reading the links for that search you told me to conduct, it shows CNN is having one of their best years ever like I said.

Everything in the articles is technically true, so the TS should have no problem.

It blows my mind that so many cannot see that the news media is nothing more than a misinformation dispenser.

Shows a trend of "fake news" to me. Shows selective times for when CNN's ratings are dropping, whether that be in comparison to Fox and MSNBC in the prime time or a short down period for CNN.

Bz55HBM.png

I suggest actually reading the links for that search you told me to conduct, it shows CNN is having one of their best years ever like I said.
Click on images and look at the graphs followed by each link reporting them. Lots of them showing a downtrend. Nielsen Media Research’s ratings for the second quarter of 2018 is not "fake news".

Oh no think of the illegal alien children... unless of course it’s abortion time

You should check out some of the comments on the Washington Post article. People are saying they think ICE made up the homicide charge and that ICE should have to present evidence of the homicide to the public before making the apprehension.

It's possible , I mean police officers have planted evidence on suspects for years to book them.

I'm glad they arrested him then.

I think maybe we should have a mega thread for all the immigration stuff.

While that's true for a lot of the general public, as they have been brainwashed and don't know any better, the mainstream media like CNN know exactly what they are doing.

This is story is still up all over much of the mainstream media, on their websites and social media with no mention in the headlines that the man was wanted for murder.

Fair enough. I thought they were still clickbaiting it and would show the actual details in the article but they genuinely don’t mention what he was arrested for.

It's possible , I mean police officers have planted evidence on suspects for years to book them.
The homicide charge is from Mexico. So ICE would have to be involved in a conspiracy with the Mexican government for this to make sense. Do you think that's likely?

So, every time an illegal farts in a public place, are we gonna get a thread about it?

So long as the MSM falsely reports it as a dry fart when it's in fact a wet one.

Seriously, for all the "gotcha" non-stories, this one is one of the worst and most shamelessly pedantic. Hell, most of the "MSM" and "left blogosphere" reported the facts included in the OP, but I suppose that since some did not and only included the most central facts (an undocumented immigrant was detained while driving his pregnant wife) it's therefore propaganda and fake news.

Way to entirely miss the point of the thread.

I have made my position clear, that it is facile and stupid to constantly make these threads about anecdotal events in service of a larger point they do not in fact represent.

Fake News CNN trying to push illegal immigration on the american people, with straight up lies. Normal day in their headquarters.
fakenews2-vi%2Bcnn%2Bis%2Biss%2Bcnn%2Bvs%2Btrump%2Bdonald%2Btrump%2Bcnn%2Bmemes.gif

I have made my position clear, that it is facile and stupid to constantly make these threads about anecdotal events in service of a larger point they do not in fact represent.
The mainstream media misleads by omission to push its favored narrative. The OP is a good example of that. That's the main point of this thread.

It reminds me of those idiots who protested and tried to obstruct ICE as they were busting a child sex trafficking ring. The mainstream media and the left are so far gone that they are now openly shilling for rapists, murderers and pedophiles.

I think you forgot that the protestors didn't know why ICE was there, they wrongly assumed it was just to round up illegal aliens. Nobody was "shilling" for child sex traffickers, just illegals. Which is wrong, yes, but not like what you made up.

Just so I am clear... Is this OP just a criticism of inaccurate, misleading reporting?

Or are you suggesting that had the father-to-be not been wanted on a homicide charge, had this same stop and arrest been made on the simple basis of improper entry by alien, you also would be condemning ICE for an inhumane, over-aggressive, unreasonable enforcement action?

From what I read they were specifically looking for him, not a random stop.
I'm glad they arrested him then.

I think maybe we should have a mega thread for all the immigration stuff.

NO

Back