Moral Outrage: ICE Detains/Deports Man who was Driving his Pregnant Wife to Deliver Their Baby

In my office right now two people are playing on their phones (not on break) and a 3rd is browsing the internet while drifting in and out of consciousness.
Safe to assume you are that 3rd person?

Nope, I'm the 4th.

Fully conscious and completing my work WHILE shitting on you guys.

I'm just that competent.

And I’m sure those other cubicle dwellers assume they are completing their work and are very competent

You say that like right wing media has ever had any journalistic integrity. Let me know when FOX News issues a correction that contradict's the President's narrative.

At least left wing media tries to, they're just bad at it. I'll take bias and incompetence over straight lies any day.

It's different.

See, this is why I can't take you seriously. Rather than just acquiescing and admitting that OP was correct, and ALL of those stories posted were pure bullshit, you instead have to go and attack FOX news. Trump Derangement Syndrome in action.

Selah

See, this is why I can't take you seriously. Rather than just acquiescing and admitting that OP was correct, and ALL of those stories posted were pure bullshit, you instead have to go and attack FOX news. Trump Derangement Syndrome in action.

Selah

I don't care if you take me seriously.

I'm speaking the truth.

Show me your outrage over the years of bullshit FOX has been putting out and I'll relent.

Till then you're just a hypocrite.

I don't care if you take me seriously.

I'm speaking the truth.

Show me your outrage over the years of bullshit FOX has been putting out and I'll relent.

Till then you're just a hypocrite.

FOX news, FOX news, FOX news....blah blah blah. OP made a very easy to read and understand thread with sources to every article he was referencing. You, instead, want to bitch about FOX news for some reason.

I don't watch any cable news....at all. I generally don't pay attention to news anymore because BOTH sides skew things and deliberately leave out relevant details to cater to their viewers. This particular thread is directly calling out the liberal sources TS referenced in the OP. Since you're so god damned deranged and triggered by FOX news how about you start your own thread about how biased they are?

FOX news, FOX news, FOX news....blah blah blah. OP made a very easy to read and understand thread with sources to every article he was referencing. You, instead, want to bitch about FOX news for some reason.

I don't watch any cable news....at all. I generally don't pay attention to news anymore because BOTH sides skew things and deliberately leave out relevant details to cater to their viewers. This particular thread is directly calling out the liberal sources TS referenced in the OP. Since you're so god damned deranged and triggered by FOX news how about you start your own thread about how biased they are?

So you only care when liberal news makes errors, but not FOX, right?

That's all I'm getting from this exchange.

So you only care when liberal news makes errors, but not FOX, right?

That's all I'm getting from this exchange.

I find it interesting that you can't discuss the topic of the thread and instead insist on talking about FOX news. Go start a Fox news thread and if it's good enough maybe I'll grace it with my presence. Seriously, get a grip on yourself man (woman?) and stay on topic.

I find it interesting that you can't discuss the topic of the thread and instead insist on talking about FOX news. Go start a Fox news thread and if it's good enough maybe I'll grace it with my presence. Seriously, get a grip on yourself man (woman?) and stay on topic.

I already discussed and we're past that.

I think that it was bad copy pasting journalism that is rampant in every news organization.

I also think it's strange that you guys care after decades of right wing deliberately dumbing down news content and engaging targeting bias rather than reporting news.

Right wing media literally invented this sort of thing and you're getting salty because other people are doing it now too.

I think that it was bad copy pasting journalism that is rampant in every news organization.

I also think it's strange that you guys care after decades of right wing deliberately dumbing down news content and engaging targeting bias rather than reporting news.

Right wing media literally invented this sort of thing and you're getting salty because other people are doing it now too.

You're becoming a caricature now. I think I'm going to quit wasting my time and put you on ignore for a week. Maybe you'll cool down and become more "rational." Cheers!

Pointing out anti-law enforcement sloppiness in the MSM is now the same as "getting salty"?

You are free to make those threads while doing nothing in your cubicle

See, I don't care either way. I'm not the ones making threads about this.

I'm just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of right wingers complaining about news inaccuracy when they invented it, and actually prefer it.

See, I don't care either way. I'm not the ones making threads about this.

I'm just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of right wingers complaining about news inaccuracy when they invented it, and actually prefer it.

Then point that out with actual back up. Not just with your words. Because honestly it’s safe to assume that most the WR thinks you are not very serious and are a borderline troll

This thread has nothing to do with Left or Right Wing. It’s pointing out a REAL problem with MANY media outlets. Something both the Right and Left should be worried about

What you are arguing is that Left Wing Posters do not care when media outlets try to inflame the public and essentially try to protect a possible murderer

Then point that out with actual back up. Not just with your words. Because honestly it’s safe to assume that most the WR thinks you are not very serious and are a borderline troll

This thread has nothing to do with Left or Right Wing. It’s pointing out a REAL problem with MANY media outlets. Something both the Right and Left should be worried about

What you are arguing is that Left Wing Posters do not care when media outlets try to inflame the public and essentially try to protect a possible murderer

I don't think they tried to do anything, I think they're just bad at their jobs.

You're implying some level of conspiracy that would require incredibly more competence, coordination, and secrecy.. and I just don't see it there.

Someone wrote a bad story. A bunch of other idiots copy pasted it. When everyone realized it was a bad story and they're all idiots for copy pasting they issued corrections. End of story.

You love our Saudi supporting president, no?
Right, because being in the Saudi's pockets doesn't span several presidency's going back to at least Reagan.
Why do you think that is, BTW?

Also

bfdcb3d4c6df03061d39f25ce0daafaf1c886825285903cf4dba86f4ce558ed3.jpg

Can't you people go ONE thread without bringing up Drrrr-umpf?
Thread s about media misinformation, do try and keep up.

Right, because being in the Saudi's pockets doesn't span several presidency's going back to at least Reagan.
Why do you think that is, BTW?

Also

bfdcb3d4c6df03061d39f25ce0daafaf1c886825285903cf4dba86f4ce558ed3.jpg

Can't you people go ONE thread without bringing up Drrrr-umpf?
Thread s about media misinformation, do try and keep up.

Why do you only care about left leaning misinformation and not right leaning misinformation?

I mean there is an entire thread of you guys defending Alex Jones who is quite literally misinformation incarnate.

Back