Moral Outrage: ICE Detains/Deports Man who was Driving his Pregnant Wife to Deliver Their Baby

Point_over_your_head.jpg
Business as usual. <45>

I think you forgot that the protestors didn't know why ICE was there, they wrongly assumed it was just to round up illegal aliens. Nobody was "shilling" for child sex traffickers, just illegals. Which is wrong, yes, but not like what you made up.
Insistence on linguistic precision is always appreciated in my threads.

Last edited:
So you want it to be in a super long thread that many will not read so these things will get less exposure.
Whenever many threads are made about the same subject it usually gets put in a mega thread. It makes the circle jerk easier ;)

Lets be clear the pro illegal immigration wanted to try and make ICE look bad and rushed to get the story out then got caught looking lke the fools they are.

It’s as if ice doesn’t just mess with random people

Lefties defending murderers.

Is normal.

Honestly I'd want them to stop the couple even if he didn't commit murder. That baby would be an American citizen because it's parents broke the law.

So long as the MSM falsely reports it as a dry fart when it's in fact a wet one.

Seriously, for all the "gotcha" non-stories, this one is one of the worst and most shamelessly pedantic. Hell, most of the "MSM" and "left blogosphere" reported the facts included in the OP, but I suppose that since some did not and only included the most central facts (an undocumented immigrant was detained while driving his pregnant wife) it's therefore propaganda and fake news.

You would think if there was a great left wing media conspiracy they'd at least coordinate the disinformation a bit better.

You would think if there was a great left wing media conspiracy they'd at least coordinate the disinformation a bit better.

Yea there is no conspiracy here just shitty journalism. Then they wonder why no one believes shit they say anymore.

Seriously, for all the "gotcha" non-stories, this one is one of the worst and most shamelessly pedantic. Hell, most of the "MSM" and "left blogosphere" reported the facts included in the OP

This is false.

None of the sources listed in the OP reported that Arrona-Lara was wanted for homicide until many hours after their initial reports. As far as I know, The Daily Caller was first to contact ICE and get their side of the story.

Those outlets in the OP which have now reported that Arrona-Lara is wanted for homicide did not do so at the time of their initial reports. Look at CNN's segment for example. After the segment aired (complete with horrified female anchor) CNN had to stick a 20-second text-only explanation of the missing information onto the end.

None of the outlets listed in the OP disclosed the homicide aspect until the Daily Caller pointed it out.

I'm the TS and I did not allege a "conspiracy". If you're going to attack an argument, maybe try reading it first?

None of the outlets listed in the OP disclosed the homicide aspect until the Daily Caller pointed it out.

I'm the TS and I did not allege a "conspiracy". If you're going to attack an argument, maybe try reading it first?

Or maybe people are lazy, including journalists, and instead of investigating news stories they just copy paste random things they find on the internet and make pretend it's news?

The left loves their illegals, rapists, drug dealers and murderers.

Must’ve forgot to mention that it was a murder warrant...that or most people don’t care and still think that it’s absurd.

Or maybe people are lazy, including journalists, and instead of investigating news stories they just copy paste random things they find on the internet and make pretend it's news?
Of course. That's basically what I wrote. I also think it's a consequence of anti-Trump/anti-ICE bias. Put it this way, under President Obama, I don't think this story would have been published without first reaching out to DHS to get their side.

Back