7 feet tall, dont know about the weight but obviously fought as a heavyweight

valuev.jpg

650616-nikolai-valuev-vs-evander-holyfield.jpg

article-1226118-0721AACE000005DC-416_306x408.jpg

Already posted, but yeah. Thor Bjornsson is a big motherfucker

nahlad22002-667554423274550-567530827-n.jpg

Well they don't call him "The Mountain" for nothing. :cool:

7"7' 315 lbs. Gheorge Muresan.

Dudes feet are bigger then Jordans head.
213b6ec315e7aedd1538f46869f2af47.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose it is a sport. I was definitely thinking within the scope of sports laid out in the op. It's also just a little less than surprising that a massively muscular guy would have success at weight lifting, for whatever that's worth.

Nah you were just ignant.

Shaw and Savickas are mosnters. Haftor is more famous because he is better looking, but he is still too young. Shaw is 33 which is early prime for a strongman hes going to win a lot more if he stays healthy. Savickas is getting old but he is very well rounded in his overall strength and is very smart he can win on strategy if its close, but he didn't start winning till his mid 30s and probably doesn't have many left in the tank. You never know thou strongmen is one of the only sports you get better in your late 30s.

Lmao Gabi's the kind of chick I wouldn't want to disappoint in the sack all jokes aside. imagine if I blew my load too quick and she got mad, her rear naked choking my ass unconscious:(

Not gonna lie, I would wood Gabi too. All jokes aside. :eek:

Zdeno Chara, 6'9" 255lbs off the ice.

bos_g_zdeno-chara_mb_300.jpg

The fact that Zdeno moves so well on skates for a man his size is also pretty amazing.

Also who the hell wants to get in the way of a 109 mph slap shot from him. And yes it's worse than a baseball. First it's an ounce heavier at 6 ounces, and is made of harder material (vulcanized rubber) and has an edge which can cause cuts easily or increase the PSI.

The fact that Zdeno moves so well on skates for a man his size is also pretty amazing.

Also who the hell wants to get in the way of a 109 mph slap shot from him. And yes it's worse than a baseball. First it's an ounce heavier at 6 ounces, and is made of harder material (vulcanized rubber) and has an edge which can cause cuts easily or increase the PSI.

And nobody wants to fight him. Quite frankly, on skates, he gets on stiff arm on your Jersey, holds you at arms length where your punches are too short to reach him, and just fires punches. Even if you try to run away, he ragdolls the crap out of you. McCabe was never the same after this.

[YT]317UxnIXvTw[/YT]

Had his share of dirty hits too. Remember when he killed Pacioretty?
[YT]jimZ1tSdPY0[/YT]

Zdeno Chara, 6'9" 255lbs off the ice.

bos_g_zdeno-chara_mb_300.jpg

I've posted about this before but 255 isn't accurate. Shawn Thornton said in an interview that there's no way big z is less than 270 lbs. Insane.

Lmao Gabi's the kind of chick I wouldn't want to disappoint in the sack all jokes aside. imagine if I blew my load too quick and she got mad, her rear naked choking my ass unconscious:(

You'd probably end up blowing a secondary load from all the pressure and eroticism.

TS, you mentioned Oakman but not his 6'7" 400 lb teammate Laquan McGowan

baylor-u.jpg

Tedi Riner from Judo should be here. also prime Anthony Mason R.I.P from the Knicks was a beast. Prime Karl Malone too. Jimmy Smith Tight end for the Seachickens is beast as well

Back