Monstrously big athletes

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In any sport: football, basketball, boxing, soccerball (aka: sphere-foot).

Who are the beasts but with a bit more than just a modicum of ability??

Shawn Oakman. 6'9, 290lbs

shawn-oakman-ncaa-football-cotton-bowl-classic-michigan-state-vs-baylor.jpg

Aaron Gibson (kind of shat the bed in the pros without being able to keep his weight in range)
6'7... 375lbs (when he trimmed down).

4d0ec3af576fb.preview-300.jpg

Back when he was in college he had the largest helmet that the badgers ever had to have made.

Doubtful. Dude is just 6'9". He probably squats 600lbs or more.

I dunno about that. Long levers wouldn't make that very fun at all. His legs are proportional to the rest of his body, however.

Serge reding 5'8, 303lbs

Sure he's not tall but at that hight/weight ration this guy is basically one gigantic muscle
4074529212_3304758b4a1.jpg

Brian Shaw 6'8' 440 lbs, Zydrunas Savickas 6'3" 400 lbs, Haftor Bjornsson 6'9 420 lbs

mhp-strongest-man.jpg

This guy meets basically none of the requirements from the op.

Oh sorry what were the requirements? He instantly came to mind because i always viewed this guy as a giant but then saw his stats and was shocked at his height. thought he was way taller. But still just look at the dude

Oh sorry what were the requirements? He instantly came to mind because i always viewed this guy as a giant but then saw his stats and was shocked at his height. thought he was way taller. But still just look at the dude

He'd rule the jacked up manlet thread, for sure. It's just that he doesn't compete in a sport really. But yeah, he's basically the size of a fiat 500.

UberTS 8'7" 1250 lbs

28uimwp.jpg

He'd rule the jacked up manlet thread, for sure. It's just that he doesn't compete in a sport really. But yeah, he's basically the size of a fiat 500.

Oh so he has to be from a team sport, nvm lol. But yea a fiat 500 is a good way of putting it

Weightlifting is a sport. I wouldn't classify the dude as "monstrously bug" though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back